Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 835 of 1198

Poljen thinks for just a moment. {No matter - Page 835 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 4:04pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 1198 pgs.  831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839  ...Latest (1198) »
Posts: 9583 - Views: 194577 Rating: 10/10 out of 7 Votes
Add Reply Q
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Daishain's Maps RPG Etiquette Daishain's SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 835

The Protector. says...

As Tazskan didn't sense anything. He will send Amabalis, his psuedodragon to see what the others have found, or see.

Using passive perception, only, Amabalis, wont show any hostility, or hide from any of Tazskans companions. Not exposing their stealth, but remaining inconspicuous.

Unable, to see himself Tazskan unsheathes his +2 two-handed sword. Adopts, a deffensive stance, ready and alert.

Now, seeing through the eyes of Amabalis, only. He can also see the second campsite.
Once, he sees a large entry, at the bigger ruins. He will, immediately get the psuedodragon to return to him.

Then, perch himself on Tazskans left broad shoulder.
"Well done Amabalis, now lets wait and see, if our Leader wants us to proceed," Tazskan says, in draconian, softly.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

the Quiet says...

Cratol will be up towards the front to silently go with the rest. Without any armor and the new slippers he may be a bit more silent. His staff is ready in case anything pops up to cause issues.



Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Sage says...

The group enters a large antechamber, apparently untouched by the ravages of time, unlike the ruins outside. Four censers burn merrily in the corners, and gilded carvings of various magical creatures festoon the walls. A pair of statues, human in shape, stand by a stone door. The door hangs ajar, showing signs of having been forced.

There is the sound of grinding stone, and the two statues look directly at the first person to reach the middle of the room. A pair of voices boom out, "Halt, thee cometh bef're Diderius, ether walker and conduit of knowledge. Behold his most wondrous w'rks. Diderius off'rs wisdom, and Diderius provides knowledge. Which doth thee seek?"

Out of Character: Intelligence saves from everyone, Arcana checks from those looking into the statues.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:40pm



Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 835 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

the Quiet says...

Cratol Looks about and simply softly says "Wisdom". He heads towards the door if he can.

Cratol Stormcaller Results:
  • Intel save on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 5 Sorcerer 5

Leader / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Flame Wielder says...

Velon comes up from the rear, entering the chamber and says aloud "Knowledge, great Diderius." He does not move forward any further.

Velon Rodaan Results:
  • Int save on D20 (-1): 15 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Seath
Premium
(+)
Perry Pennington
Bard 9 Warlock 1

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Prolific Performer says...

"Oh great Diderius, we humbly seek your infinite wisdom!" Perry says as he looks towards the others and nudges his head in the direction of Cratol as if to say, "Follow his lead."

Perry Pennington Results:
  • Int Save on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
Lawrance Smithson
Wizard 10

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 835 Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Dedicated says...

Lawarance studies the statues with great interest, both in the visible and ethereal, as detailed as he can. Holding his obvious answer, as he wasn't the first into the tomb, he waits to see what happens. Recalling what information he knows about this Diderius, he whispers to anyone nearby what he remembers. Once he sees no untoward effects on Zarra, he passes through the doorway, Saying proudly "Knowledge, of course! To share and to impart knowledge is the highest of goals!" as he follows the others in order.
Specific Action: History for aiding others +3 bonus, Arcana and INT save.
Out of Character: : Who actually was the first person in?

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:52pm

Lawrance Smithson Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+7): 16 (1 roll)
  • Intelligence on D20 (+7): 17 (1 roll)
  • History on D20 (+10): 25 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 835

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen thinks for just a moment. {No matter what,} he muses, {I rarely make the wise choice.} So he says aloud, "I'll take whatever knowledge I can get!" and tries to go with the others…

Out of Character: : Depending on the Saving throw of course…

Poljen Son of Nels Results:
  • INT Save on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)


Guest please SHARE: "Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By Adventure 6 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Trans 5.9 Days Ago Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Knightslay 22nd Oct, 2018 - 1:39pm Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 13th Oct, 2018 - 11:06pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes