Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 839 of 1181

"Anyone have something interesting we - Page 839 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:00am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 18 78 Why Join Help
Posts: 9443 - Views: 188989 Rating: 10/10 out of 7 Votes
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 839

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen steps up to the double doors and lays a palm on one, simply testing the temperature. Being metal he is expecting it to be somewhat cool, but if there is fire behind it, or water, he expects there will be a noticeable feel to the temperature.

When Zarra appears he gestures to all the doors. "Zarra, you and Mari should examine these things, please."

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:38pm



Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Seath
Premium
(+)
Perry Pennington
Bard 9 Warlock 1

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Prolific Performer says...

"Anyone else want to go with me into the "SAFE" room?" Perry asks. "Maybe they left some clues in there on where they went?"

Out of Character: Perry will go into the room that used to be labeled SAFE as long as some folks come with him and use the Help action to give advantage to anyone who is actually skilled at perception or investigation once we're in there.
.



Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, follows the others lead entering the large antichamber. "Looks like we are going in," he whispers.

Thanks to Amabalis, being Tazskans eyes, he follows the others into the large antichamber. After seeing and hearing a large statue saying halt.

Then identifying itself as Diderius, asks Tazskan, if he seeks wisdom or knowledge.
Tazskan, then answers the statues question.
"I seek, wisdom," he says answering it.

Out of Character: before I go any further, will make the required INT save first. Dai, is there illumination of any kind inside here, Or am I still reliant on pseudodragons eyes?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Int save. on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 839 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

Perry opens the door to find a fair sized room with a well in the center. A bronze bucket sits near the well, and there's a basin in the northern wall that appears to feed a sluice that disappears into the stone work. Looking down into the well shows it to still be active.

Two carts full of supplies, two mules, a number of bedrolls, and various other items are here. It looks like the cult is camping in here, though they themselves are nowhere in sight.

The room only appears to have the one entrance, discounting the inches high sluice and wherever the well water seeps from.

Out of Character: Taz has plenty of light to see by. I'll mention it if that changes.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 9th Feb, 2018 - 11:28pm



Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 10

Lieutenant / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Heartwarder says...

Lia looks at the others working. She walks over to the warped doors that Poljen is standing by." Fear not if water is behind one of these doors. I have some control over water today." She smiles.

Mari nods at Poljen and begins working carefully with Zarra to check all the doors. She will use all of her skill to check for traps and to listen for what is behind the doors.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:07am



Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, crosses the room not looking at the statues, almost with head bowed.
Entering the large domed room, seeing one large pair of copper cladded large doors, and two other wooden doors.

He notes that Perry has entered, opened one of the doors.
Also entering the room he notes the room has a well in the centre, plus its still active.
"An underground water supply,"? He says.

He, heads back out noting there is one other wooden door entry. He will try to gain some understanding out of the significance of the copper clad door, corrosion, and supply of nearby water.

Out of Character: As Tazskan, initiated a similar response to Cratol, I can assume he is now brought up to date with the others now, positionally. He will roll intelligence, check now.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Intelligence check on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)


Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 839 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Sage says...

Mari is unable to hear anything behind the doors, nor does she find any traps. Poljen doesn't detect any real differences in temperature.



Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
Lawrance Smithson
Wizard 10

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 839

The Dedicated says...

"Anyone have something interesting we could add to their food? I love to leave them a surprise. "



Post Date: Tue Oct 16, 2018 - 23:01:28 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 839

We interrupt Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread to share correct from the past:
HistoricToday is: 16th October (GMT), in history on the 16th of October, 1551 AD the following event happened:
English Edward Seymour Duke of Somerset re-arrested

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!


Play Better Games:
See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm