Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 840 of 1199

Out of Character: : Unless it is a magical - Page 840 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2018 - 4:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 840

Mari shakes her head in frustration." I heard nothing behind these doors. On a good note I didn't find any traps."

Lia looks at the room and the supplies." We could always wait around here somewhere. Let them do the hard work and then take whatever they find from them. . The only danger there is if they can teleport away." She will examine the supplies to get an idea of how many days worth of supplies they have left.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Who wants to come with me to check out the room behind the other door?" Perry asks as he points directly across the Mosaic room. "I'm not very good at spotting details but I'll help anyone out who is."

Out of Character: Perry will go open the door directly across from the Well room and peak inside, but not go in just yet. Anyone, who is proficient at Investigation or Perception can go in with him and he will give advantage by helping them explore.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry opens the door to find a long hallway that slants down at a fairly steep angle. There is nothing and no one in immediate sight.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 840 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

" I'll come with you master bard." Lia heads over and checks out the room with Perry helping. She will go through it thoroughly hoping to find something useful. She beseechs Sune for her aid yet again.

Out of Character: : Scratch that I suppose *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:44am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A little ways down the tunnel, Lia spots a small panel set in the wall. It is only about two feet by two.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry's eyes light up, "Wow, Lia you're amazing!"

"Is that thing sturdy or is it movable at all? What's it do?" Perry's tail is wagging.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 840

Lawrence checks the discovered panel, curious about the find. "What have you found now?"
Specific Action: investigation is used to disarm traps? With advantage from aid.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 840

Out of Character: : Unless it is a magical trap it Is a Dexterity check to use thieves tools to disarm it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.