Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 841 of 1199

"I can certainly send Gamliel down there, - Page 841 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Feb, 2018 - 6:18am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 841

The Protector. says...

"Wait up, I'm coming also," says Tazskan who follows Perry through the door and down the passage. He walks down slow and steady. Noting, if the angle and the passageway is rough, or slippery.
Tazskan, relies on Amabalis, for his passive perception.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 10th Feb, 2018 - 7:24am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia will motion to Taz." There is a trap here. Stay back."

Mari having noticed several people heading into the doorway will follow. Seeing others by the panel she will walk over to it. Mari will pull out her thieves tools and begin disarming it.

Out of Character: : Thomas, if you see this in time feel free to have Zarra disarm it. Not trying to step on your toes. Just wanting to make sure we keep this moving. This is assuming that disarming traps is still a Dexterity check requiring thieves tools. If it isn't then ignore this post.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2018 - 8:33am

10th Feb, 2018 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, notices that Mari busily working on a panel. With Lia, warning him not to come any closer.
He, immediately stops in his tracks obeying her warning.

"A trap, keep up the good work ladies," he answers feeling relieved.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 841 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After a while Mari states, "This, isn't a trap."

She then carefully opens the panel to reveal a small side passage. It turns down after a few feet, so it is not possible to say where it goes from here. Further, most of you would have to crawl to fit inside.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Looking without touching, Lawrence ponders similarities between this trap and others he's read about. "Whoever wants to deal with this should some details that might help." he says, relating construction details he recalls.
Specific Action: History roll to add three while aiding the trap remover,whoever that may be. . Again.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari looks with interest at the panel and the passage behind it." This is most interesting. I'm sure that most will not wish to crawl through here. We need to scout this out. Perfect time for a familiar I suppose. I'll go in there to scout if need be but it could be a death trap." She stands waiting by the passage to see what everyone wants to do.

Lia will go and notify the others of the finding and then return.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 841

Cratol waits while examining the big double doors. Once everyone is ready to move on he will head that way.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 841

"I can certainly send Gamliel down there, as long as there is enough light for him to see by. Shall I?" Summoning his familiar to his shoulder, Lawrance waits for approval.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.