Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 842 of 1199

Perry will call Lia and the others over, "Come - Page 842 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2018 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 842

"Oooh a secret tunnel! This is just like in the stories! Yeah, yeah, send the bird! If it's safe let's all go!" Perry seems happy despite having been terrified up until now. His tail wagging intensifies.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 10th Feb, 2018 - 3:50pm

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Sure thing Lawrence, your familiar is smaller than mine, still proceed with caution, that is," Tazskan says to Lawrence.

Tazskan's relieved that the panel wasn't a trap, and no ones hurt.

"A small passageway, interesting I wonder if it is used as a secret escape passage,"? He adds.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari and Lia will maintain watch down the passageway. Lia says, "I have a little trick with water. The well in that room could he used to our benefit. I would need to see how far down the water is in the well to be certain. I can make the water rise 20 feet or so. It would ruin all their supplies not to mention flood what is down there if necessary. Just wanted to have that option out there." She gestures down the passageway.

Out of Character: : I'm glad that she prepared control water. It was almost an afterthought *smile* It might actually come in handy in here.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2018 - 6:23pm

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 842 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sending. His familiar down the passageway, Lawrence looks through its eyes and reports what it sees.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees how narrow the passage to the south is, so he remains in the mosaic room, though ready to rush where he might be needed. He says to Lia, "Let's not ruin their supplies. If we defeat them, we can keep them afterwards. If we do not, then a few supplies will not tip the balance." He glances at the bulging double doors and muses aloud, "With everyone in that passage, I wonder if we could try opening these doors safely. Though I suppose it would take myself and several others. Hmm. I wonder if there is magic cast on that door."

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The hidden tunnel proceeds for a few paces before dropping into a vertical shaft. Handholds cut into the side can be used as a ladder. At the bottom is what looks like the interior of another panel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 842

Cratol will volunteer to go down to the next room and panel to see what can be seen that way? He has been in narrow spots before.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 842

Perry will call Lia and the others over, "Come on everyone, Cratol is going through!" As everyone arrives and Cratol goes through, Perry will follow soon after, being sure to scrunch up his wings tightly so he can crawl through.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.