Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 889 of 1199

Cratol peeks through the door to find a steeply - Page 889 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255914
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 889

Out of Character: : Does Poljen find any trouble running further into the hallways? Or see anything unusual in that statue room?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

"The line between courage and stupidity is thin. I think I know which side of the line I was on just now."
Once he is sure that things are safe and quiet at the bottom of the pit, Nikolaos will search for anything interesting.

Out of Character: what rooms have we seen that the nearly instant fortress would fit in?

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+7): 15 (1 roll)
  • Investigation on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)


Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen does not see any signs of movement or trouble as he dashes to the next corner.

The room the malisons had been in seems to be a meditation/prayer chamber. It is dominated by a massive statue of a coiled serpent.

Out of Character: So far, pretty much only the room you're in, and the throne room a fair bit back will contain the fortress.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 889 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen feels his madness slip away. With no further enemies in sight, he pants and gasps, huge breaths in and out. Part of him wants to go deeper in the tunnels, find more opponents, but he waits for his comrades to join him. He calls out softly, "I'll stay here, make sure no one tries to attack us."

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After finding nothing of interest in the room, Lawrance pulls out his spellbook waves it about and says "Anyone want or need a safe place to rest, or can we keep going?"

3rd Mar, 2018 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, crosses the bridge again and heads for the statue room, joining up with the others.
After, seeing the rest of the snake creatures consumed by a fireball.

"Perry, or Lia I may need an assist in case I slip," he calls out.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Dex on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 889

Cratol will head over towards BC60 and see what is down that way. HE will not leave the statue room yet as he waits for the rest to make it this far.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 889

Cratol peeks through the door to find a steeply sloping passage beyond. It curves around towards the north as it descends.

There's no immediate sign of a threat beyond.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 3rd Mar, 2018 - 5:42am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.