Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 910 of 1199

Velon sees the darkness all around him suddenly - Page 910 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2018 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 910

Out of Character: : "Annoying one with the lute"? I could argue that with that Poljen would have gone after Perry! He finds Perry much more annoying, and probably can't tell much difference between instruments…

In Character: :

The barbarian exults as he follows the commands of his new chieftain, then lets out a cry. "Hya!" He looks back and sees a wall of blackness. He frowns, unsure what to do next.

Out of Character: : He is still in your hands, Daishain.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Resisting the poison again Cratol keeps attacking the Naga. Knowing it is right next to him as he has been attacking he attacks again spending another Ki point to hopefully take it down soon.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : This is totally an uncool move, but I have to. I realized I was missing something from my dice rolls… Here come the Bless rolls for the attacks. Sorry!

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 910 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance dodges the traitorous attack, knowing where it's true source is coming from. In a loud voice, he yells "Poljen is taken over by the Naga! Take it down, NOW, before he does more damage! Snow Leopard, I thought you were stronger than this?! Where's your vaunted honour, now?" Accepting the solid hit onto his ward, he dodges the second assault with magical alacrity and moves swiftly into the dark aura's edges. Casting another Blade Ward, shields himself better against the Barbarian.
Specific Action: move to T66. I had originally moved to that area from last turn's movement. Possibly even in the dark area to start this turn.Blade Ward.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Mar, 2018 - 5:56am

17th Mar, 2018 - 5:30am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, finds himself unable to locate the Naga directly.
The only action left for him to do at the moment, is to activate his Paladin's divine sense. To find him specifically.

He will peak around corner, covering his head with his right hand open. Then activate his innate divine sense, in an effort to locate this evil celestial being.

Specific Action: From his current position Z71, then sneak a look from Z70. Then drop back to Z71.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 17th Mar, 2018 - 4:00pm

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia's mouth drops open in shock as Poljen hacks down Niko and turns to Lawrance. "Damn it. Finish that damn snake." She releases her concentration and bless ends. Lia then gestures towards Poljen and a bright light flashes towards him. His form wavers as he struggles to stay on this plane.

She then gestures towards Niko and her amulet flashes again. Healing light surges into him, bringing him back from the brink of death. Lia moves towards the nearest column after this to take cover.

Mai hears Lia and moves towards the Naga. She will look for an opening and then strike.

Specific Action: Lia dismisses bless to make it harder for Poljen to resist Banishment. She casts banishment as her action and healing word on Niko as a bonus action. Poljen needs to roll a 15 on a charisna save to avoid being banished.
She will change her course of action with banishment if Poljen is snapped out of it before then. Lia will target the Naga with an arrow again if this is the case. This is of course if darkness is down. So many variables right now. sad.gif

Mari will attenpt to flank to get her sneak attack bonus.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Mar, 2018 - 5:42am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 910

Out of Character: : CHArisma save, eh? Hopefully I do NOT roll well this time. And at least I can only roll once…

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 910

Velon sees the darkness all around him suddenly and hears Lawrance call out about Poljen. His stomach sinks as both of these things are very, very bad. "Bahamut guide me" he prays in his head before lashing out at where the naga was last, thinking he still feels it close by. If only Velon knew that he was on the edge of the darkness and a few steps could provide him light again.

Out of Character: . Attacking with disadvantage. Not sure if flanking would undo that at all since I'm sure flanking would be far less effective under the conditions, so will roll disadvantage anyhow. Going to add a level 2 smite on any critical, however unlikely here, burning my last spell slot.

Why are you apologizing, Daishain? This would be boring if it were too easy! I only wish Velon was near Poljen for role play purposes without a snake and darkness between them.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.