Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 913 of 1199

Upon hearing the Naga's last words, - Page 913 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2018 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 913

Poppo cringed as the electrical energy passed through him but thankfully the full force passed through the column next to him. Joining the other spellcasters, he launched a volley of magic missiles at the naga hoping it would soon fall.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2018 - 5:09am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will try to dodge the lightning attack from the Naga, preparing another arrow as she uses her vision to see in darkness unless this is blocked by it being magical in nature. Hopefully, she will not be too badly harmed and they could all take care of the foes before them.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Dex Save on D20 (+6): 26 (1 roll)
  • Attack (+2 Bow) on D20 (+8): 24, 24 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (+2 Bow) on D8 (+5): 6, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 1, 3, 1, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack II on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 1, 6 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen, having been snapped out of his trance, turns and charges at his tormentor, scoring a deep cut. Cratol and Perry follow suit, hitting the naga once each.

The naga hisses with rage and frustration, striking out at the barbarian with her tail, but she misses. Darkness once again envelops the scene, billowing out around the serpentine figure.

But it is almost immediately dispelled. Poppo launches a series of force bolts at the creature, they unerringly seek her out, and disrupt her concentration. Able to see once more, Nikolaos strikes home with a beam of light, Lia, Zarra, and Mari follow suit, each bringing pain to the creature in their own way.

Lawrance's magic missile proves to be the final blow. The naga collapses after they hit, attempts to rise again, and fails.

Balefully staring at you all, she weakly croaks out, "I will return, and I will hunt you down like the pathetic vermin you are, only fit to squirm and dissolve in my belly."

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 913 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shrugs. "Maybe. And maybe we will once again slay you. Eventually you will outlive us all. Save yourself the trouble and forget us." Even as he speaks he knows the creature would not even consider his words, so he then turns and walks towards his comrades.

He pulls a healing potion from his pouch and pours it down Niko's throat. As the bard coughs and opens his eyes, he sees the shame on Poljen's face. "I am so sorry, my friend. You and Lawrance will get some of my share of the gold and loot, if we survive this adventure."

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol sits down and looks about after such a hard fight. He sees his comrades getting themselves together. Now we just make sure the dwarf does not have that white mask so that we can find and take control of it.

20th Mar, 2018 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, comes over to Cratol places a hand on Cratol's shoulder. Releasing warmth.
"My apologies, for the collateral damage, Cratol please allow me to rectify that," he say's.

"Yes, I agree we should all go over and see this Dwarf," he answer's.

Specific Action: Tazskan, uses his lay hands feature, on Cratol restoring 9 hit points to him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 913

Varram and the two other cultists are still hanging from the x frames in the corner. One of the humans is, as it appeared before, dead. The other, along with Varram himself, appear to be alive, if unconscious and bearing signs of torture. Both of them are missing fingers and beat multiple broken bones, the dead man appears to have bled out after being castrated.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 913

Upon hearing the Naga's last words, Lawrance speaks, hopefully loudly enough for it to hear him "I would forego any thoughts of vengeance, Chosen of Sess'innek. Our powers increase daily, and we are not far off being able to prevent your resurrection, should we chose to. Die well, but seek not to die again at our hands, else you will not return."
After it passes, he hears Poljen and responds, grinning "Worry not for what occurs in the tides of battle, friend. You were not under your own control and owe me nothing as recompense. Except perhaps a traditional Snow Leopard meal, once we have the time? That would feed both my mind and body, for a new experience!"

Out of Character: I presume someone with a large, sharp object will deal a death blow to her?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Mar, 2018 - 2:41pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.