Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 916 of 1199

Perry turns to Lawrance and says, “Oh very - Page 916 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Mar, 2018 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 916

The fortress is set up easily enough, providing shelter from anything else in this place.

On inspecting the door out, it seems still and lifeless. It does not move on simple attempts to open it, and the magic within seems to have dissipated.

Inspections of the room turns up several items of interest, most of the gear worn by the enemy seems fairly mundane, but the scimitar wielded by each abomination appears to be magical.

There also proves to be a stash of valuable items behind the altar, and a hidden door behind one of the statues. It is locked, but a key behind the altar proves to fit.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen will use his muscles to help carry all the recently recovered items, weapons included, to a pile (Possibly inside the fortress?), so that the more clever members of the group can examine them properly. He does add the thought, "You know, since it is possible that naga will return soon, we should go help what's-his-name depart this plane, so Perry's deal with the devils is satisfied, then use the pool." He frowns then says, "So I guess that means you want to find out if the mask is here first, and ask Varram about it second." He sighs. "Honestly, this is getting more complicated now that we have slain the naga and its minions. That doesn't seem right to me… "

Out of Character: : Will roll a few Hit Dice in Recovery. I will include the extra d6 from Niko, and then just mark off the Hit Dice until he is back at full.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Spending the time to cast a Detect Magic to firmly place what of the acquired items are magical, and an Identify (Or two) on anything that seems particularly unusual, Lawrance will say "The Naga mentioned that the pseudo-lich's life force is tied up with the scrying pool, so we should probably use it first before dispatching him. Don't feel too bad about slaying the Naga and the Yuan-ti. They would have seen us all dead and eaten if we were not as strong as we are. While exploration of this warren might provide some interesting discoveries, you are right about the Naga's return being restrictive. Let's wrap up what needs doing and head home."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 916 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will is the key to open the secret door to see what if anything is behind it. He will open it carefully ready to dodge anything that may want to attack him.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon turns and glances at Perry and Lia, Niko if he's nearby too, and says "Get him talking however you must." "We want to know what happened with the well, where the white mask is, what this treasure is, and anything else you can find out about the cult." "Personally I'd love to know who's coordinating all of these different cults, too. Who's on top of the food chain here?"

"What have you all found in the room thus far? Any sign of the mask?"

"I know, this place gives me the creeps Taz. I'm not sure we've found many other places here that are better defended though, and it appears some have already begun to set us up for a rest." Velon looks at the fortress and shrugs his shoulders. "We'll need to bust that door over there down before we can go in a bit, anyhow."

"Whatever you think is best, Lawrance. A warning sounds good. I enjoyed the warning you already gave it!"

Out of Character: . Velon only needs a few HP, but if no one else is going to take Lia's heal I'll take it and save a hit dice, I guess.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo sets up in the fortress and cleans up his wounds, thankful to those who cast healing magic. He takes out a piece of bread and bit of cheese and has himself a small snack while watching the others make plans for the party's next move.

Out of Character: : Spending Some recovery die.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 916

As time is available, Lawrance will use his magic to heavily soil the area in front of the altar the Naga perched upon, then create clean lines and curves in a written language that is readable by those who comprehend Abyssal:
"Although immortal you may be
Whose form will suffer tragedy,
If you still feel some urgent need
Seek a revenge against our deed.
Ever remember, oh serpent true
Could we have done much worse to you,
Have left you in the much worse state
Of naked undead, naga as fate.
I'd seek not our course, wise you'd be.
Continue existing, and be free,
Enjoy the rest of eternity."

After finishing, he snickers, says "It's an acrostic, too!" to Perry, then goes back to whatever needs doing.
Out of Character: I presume Abyssal has equivalent words to play with. Probably a lot more insulting, too *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 21st Mar, 2018 - 6:59pm

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 916

Perry turns to Lawrance and says, “Oh very good Lawrance, very good! Not bad for a human, well done. That snake is going to be so angry when it wakes. You never said you were into poetry! We have so much more to talk about now. Where did you learn Abyssal?” After his brief overexcitement, Perry coughs a little and then gets back down to business.

"Hey Lawrance, wasn't it you who told us about the Marut creatures that can take care of Diderius for us? There's got to be some fancy schmancy magical way to contact creatures from another plane, right? Also, if what our ugly snake friend said before is true, I think we need to use the pool before taking care of Diderius. His “life” seems to be necessary for it to work.”

“In the meantime, I can see to pulling what information I can from the dwarf while we rest for a bit. I’m pretty good at getting people to talk,” he says with a mischievous smile as he strums his mandolin once.

-

Perry walks over to the restrained Varram and yells, “OY, DWARF, WAKE UP! WE SAVED YOUR LIFE! IT’S RUDE TO IGNORE YOUR SAVIORS! I just want to talk to you.”

Perry boops him on the nose.

Out of Character: Before I continue the questioning, I want to make sure he responds. If he doesn’t and still seems too hurt to talk, Perry will do a level one Healing Word to bring him back up. This is only if it’s needed however, as it’s unclear what his current state is.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 21st Mar, 2018 - 9:10pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.