Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 930 of 1199

Perry walks into Diderius’ chamber after - Page 930 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 279971
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 930

Poppo plops down in the hut and begins to rub his temples. "Boy, that gave me a headache but at least we got some good information. We should all take a rest and then tackle Diderius together. Who knows what sort of abilities he has having been down here for so long."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia laughs at what Perry said." Oh, I do Perry. That is just what we need. While distasteful, it would be most effective. The sooner we finish this the better. We can't afford for the Naga to return with all of us greatly weakened."

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon struggles to his feet and does his best to carry his own weight to the entry of Diderius's home. "I... I can still help… "he insists, but Lia and the others know this is not true. He continues to try to protest but when they sit him down inside the tiny hut to rest he can barely lift his heavy plate to stand again and gives up. "Are… are you sure you want to do this without the rest of us?" he says, looking like he may pass out at any moment. "Remember… be respectful… until the last moment. Maybe… maybe don't draw any weapons… until then as well...." he slowly sputters out. "Perry… Perry has it right… immobilize and si… silence him… "

As the healthier half of the party leaves the hut Velon grabs Lia's leg. "Promise… promise you all will flee… if it comes to that… "He looks at Poljen in regard to this as well.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 930 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen frowns at Velon. "I promise that if things go badly, I will make sure everyone has the time to escape." He turns to the others. "Mari and I will walk in, trying to act normally. I will even try asking him questions or whatever. Once Mari attacks, the silence spell should activate and I will just start chopping him down. Cratol will do the same."

Once they are outside the door, Poljen says, "Now, Diderius lies on an altar, yes? With his heart outside of his body, beating you say, encased in crystal?" He involuntarily shivers. "We will be doing the world a favor by ending his existence. Hopefully he can't move much." He thinks one moment. "Cratol, you do not do cutting damage. Try to destroy the heart, okay? Mari, I will move to the far side and speak, keeping his attention on me. Strike when you are ready."

The tall man then opens the door and walks in. "Oh Mighty Diderius, I come seeking knowledge from one as, uh, knowledgeable as you. We seek a keep, straddling a river, that flies the banner of the Zhentarim… "

Out of Character: : Waiting for kickoff.

2nd Apr, 2018 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos drops to his knees shaking and holding his head. Slowly he rises and mops the sweat from his brow. "I hope we find it from that vision. I never want to do that again."
With a weak chuckle he says "I guess he did warn us not to use it. I'm afraid I'm not going to be much more use until I get some good rest. Once Diderus is taken care of we should leave this forsaken hole for good."

Out of Character: took 2 levels of exhaustion from this bringing me up to 3rd level of exhaustion.
Nikolaos is going with the resting group.

Attached Image Edited: Kingowlbear on 2nd Apr, 2018 - 9:17pm

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Con save on D20 (+3): 20 (1 roll)


3rd Apr, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

As Velon, grabs Lia's leg Tazskan chimes in also.
"Go with the strength, of the blaze and finnish this. Do so quickly, lest the Naga return," he says.

"All of you leave, with our blessing, may the gods empower you," he adds.
Tazskan, slumps back inside the hut. As he rests.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 930

Lia looks down at Velon." Don't worry. We will flee if necessary. Don't be concerned though. I am confident that we can handle Diderius. Even at half strength we are a force to be reckoned with. I only regret that you will miss the show." She caresses his cheek and looks over at Perry." Let's make this day one that will be talked about for years by the Blaze." She straightens up with a hard look in her eyes." Let's finish this."

Mari nods at Poljen and the others." Let's finish this business and be gone. One thing I have learned in my previous career is that it is never good to tarry long after "Business "Is conducted."

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:10am

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 930

Perry walks into Diderius’ chamber after Poljen with a somber, yet determined look in his eyes. As he enters, he looks over to Lia and gives her a nod as he steels himself for battle. He stays quiet for once as he readies his harmonica, waiting for the precise moment when Poljen grapples the wizard.

Specific Action: Readying an action to cast an area of Silence centered on Diderius. The trigger is as soon as Poljen grapples him to hold him still. Rolling initiative as well just to get that out of the way.

Out of Character: Paul, I think this is our best chance if I ready an action with your grapple as the trigger. Once he’s locked down, the Silence will go off and he won’t be able to use spells. Then you should be able to whack him good without fear of retaliation.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.