Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 950 of 1199

Velon just shakes his head at their drama - Page 950 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 950

Lia stands up hurriedly while throwing her fork down." This is unbelievable. Truly unbelievable. Perry is a little… sensitive. He was right though. Eating like absolute animals. Eating habits formed in private turn into public habits. How are we to eventually have dinner with influential people? Everyone eats like they are orcs who found the last halfling in the Realms." She begins to leave the room but turns around." Some of you I expect nothing more from… "She looks at Poljen. Lia then shakes her head and looks at Velon." Others however.. I expect more from.
I'm very disappointed." The cleric turns and stalks from the room.

Mari looks around with bemusement at the group." I think we should try to purchase the white mask. I have people here in Baldur's Gate that sell to the Zhentarim. I could speak to them and mentiion our interest in the mask." She shrugs and awaits their response.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:23am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is headed down to get some dinner when he sees Perry storming out of the dining hall and is standing there with a confused look on his face when he sees Lia come stomping out of the Dining hall. He looks at her and says "Am I too late for dinner?"

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Perry leaves the room, Poljen calls out, "Having someone talk down to you, using big words, because they think they are so much better than you, does not feel good, does it?" He snorts as the bard keeps walking. Then Lia speaks up and also stalks out. The tall one shakes his head and makes to rise, but then pauses and looks at Velon.

"You two are our leaders. Either you work this out with her, or there will be all sorts of hells to pay." He thinks for a second then says, "If you wish me to talk to her, I will. But she'd more likely listen to you."

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 950 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon just stairs and Poljen for a second while he finishes chewing his food. "What are you looking at me for? I didn't say a word." He takes a moment to collect himself after the drama that just unfolded.

"I don't think you have to worry about the Blaze falling apart because Lia got annoyed with my manners at dinner, anyway, in which case it's little of your business. You and Perry are the only sensitive ones here, trading insults back and forth because a relative stranger has offended you so. Go and fix your business and save us all your own drama or we'll have to call you Princess Poljen, the Sensitive Leopard. Are we really spending this much energy being upset with one another over table manners when I've just finished addressed the group on numerous threats and opportunities we need to look into to stop Tiamat's return? Save your rage for the Dragon Queen would be my advice. You can even trade insults with her if we fail."

"Where the hell is Cratol, anyhow? Every single time I wait for the group to get together to speak to everyone, he is somehow not here! I guess it doesn't matter anyhow, he doesn't listen or speak." Oh, there he is…

23rd Apr, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, stops slurping, his ale after Perry's apparent disgust of the lack table manners. Looks his way, after his discourse, and is about to say something, then notices Lia walk out of the room.

He tones down his, abrupt table manner's adjusting to the tone that's been set. He notice's Cratol entering, and relaxes a bit.

"Mari, I thought you didn't trust the Zhentarim," He says to her.
"I think we should go after the whereabouts of this horn though," he adds.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Looking back and forth in bewilderment at the bickering between Blaze members, Lawrance starts to quietly prep a detect magic, wondering if something is affecting them adversely. As young as he is compared to some of these people he has begun to think of as friends, he can't understand why he suddenly is feeling older-minded.
Following the conversation back and forth, food forgotten in the heated words lighting the air, he looks at the other, silent members at the table, eyes wide.
Specific Action: Not really pulling out my spell book for this, but doing a Perception check just in case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 950

Poljen looks a trifle worried. He is obviously considering his words carefully before speaking. "If you think this is about manners, then I fear your judgment has truly become… inaccurate. But before I say more, would you prefer to speak with me in private, or here in front of the rest?"

Out of Character: : Main Thread or Side Stories, Cinder?

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 950

Velon just shakes his head at their drama queen barbarian that takes insult at every turn from anyone they meet, and says "Go about it then, so we can get back to the many urgent topics the Blaze needs to address here." He waves his hand openly to suggest Poljen should just speak here.

Out of Character: . This is what I get for adding some flavor to my post about Velon eating ravenously after just recovering from 4 levels of exhaustion in an attempt to otherwise keep addressing the laundry list of leads and loose ends to keep track of for the party…

PS I'm still going under the assumption that Velon does not know of the secret mission to try to lure Zhents or other enemies to the 'inn'. Perhaps we still haven't heard from Niko if he pursued the one following Poljen or let it go?

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:34pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.