Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 967 of 1199

Zarra had been doing some work herself, in - Page 967 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th May, 2018 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258472
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 967

Poljen once more hires his two lady friends, Alanna and Brenna, to join him upstairs. Once there he says, "Ladies, I am leading you on for just a short while. I need to perform a ritual and then watch some people who are following me. But while I do this, please enjoy some relaxation here, and if anyone tries to interrupt us, shake me. And once I am finished with my work, I still hope to enjoy your talents once more! And I will tip even more generously than last time!"

His plan is to perform his ritual so he can use Trammet's eyes to watch the person following him.

Out of Character: : Daishain, please let me know what these jaunts to the Swan have cost Poljen so I can spend the gold… and I will add tips, too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at Velon with a troubled look on her face." Velon, Fay is always on my mind. I worry for him. Its so hard to finally find him and now this...." She turns her back to him and her shoulders shake slightly.

She gathers herself together before speaking again." I'm anxious to see my Homeland again. I hold out hope that if I manage to see my father he will have changed his mind. Surely.." Her voice fades away.

Mari is walking along behind the two tails. She appears to be a short, fair skinned redhead with freckles speckled across her face. She's dressed in a faded green gown that fits her well even if it has seen better days. The young rogue has bundles of herbs in her hands as if she in that business. She has daggers strapped to each wrist and thigh. Her eyes glitter green. Her heart beats quickly as she enjoys the thrill of the hunt.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th May, 2018 - 7:01pm

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol as normal still stays at the castle doing his normal routines as everyone comes and goes as normal.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 967 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The Raven says to the barkeep, “Thanks.”

He leaves the bar and heads to the Harper rep office. “I knew they played harps!” Perry thinks to himself as he nears the office and sees the sign.

The Raven knocks on the door.

--

Later that day….

“Alright Velon, are you ready?” Penelope asks. “Mari is going on ahead but we’ll stay close by in case things go south. Tazskan is also scrying and watching our backs.”

Penelope turns Velon into a small gold lizard and puts him in her pocket.

Penelope will tail Poljen but pretend to be a commoner. She complains about the weather frequently.

Out of Character: A bit confused here as there should technically be multiple timelines going on here. Going to try and salvage this as best as I can since we already RP’d the general plan, polymorphing Velon, Taz scrying, and all the other stuff. Also it’s a bit late now but sorry Lawrance I completely forgot the protection spell. If we can retcon things a bit I would choose acid or the spell nondetection if you’ve got it.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 11th May, 2018 - 7:56pm

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: - Lawrance wouldn't have nondetection memorized. Considering yourself acid-resistant! :D Dai, I'm not sure the capabilities of the observation lounge in the castle, or the navigation room, so let me know what kind of viewing range I can get from either, and I'll use the best one for the purpose of monitoring the group.

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon says to Lia in as soft a voice as he can manage "I'm sorry, Lia, it must be very hard." "If you would like anyone to go with you to your father, you of course have our support, but I know there is nothing many of us can do for you in this. Just know that you are loved here, and have a family here. I have hopes for you that you can have both, however. Perhaps we can visit Fay before too long, as well."

Out of Character: ALL the timelines… ;).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2018 - 4:52am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 967

The Protector. says...

"I too miss my homeland, my people, my customs, it has been a long time since I left Tymanther," Tazskan, speaks to Lia sympathetically.

"I'm also keen to visit this high forest, once we are done here," Tazskan adds.




Tazskan, makes good his promise to help out the Poljen. He heads off to a rental apartment, or similar. Or if there are not any any available, a nearby Inn. There he rents out a room for the day.

Once inside, and door locked he will start scrying on Poljen, to see if he was indeed followed again. At the same time he uses Tramats eyes.

Out of Character: If he doesn't resist, then this should all occur automatically. But nevertheless, will roll arcana again, using raw Charisma modifier. In case there is another outside influence at work here.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Arcana (CHA) on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)


12th May, 2018 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 967

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra had been doing some work herself, in considering how best to help her companions, and had over the past few days left to wonder off after letting Velon know by word or not. Her investigations being to try to find information and establish contacts.

She will be there for when they contacted Chasorth, though the drow did not step forward to say hello to the daughter Alyss. Zarra being afraid in scaring the young dragoness.

Later, being with Lia, Velon, and Tazskan as the discussion of home is brought up, Zarra will say with a frustrated and dismissive sigh, "I hope to never see my home again, at least as long the Spider Queen still controls it with her webs of manipulation." The drow had no home, none except perhaps the castle she travelled on. Without family except those of her companions who would have her.

Out of Character: Going to make a bunch of rolls, to try showing that Zarra had been busy and not just following everyone around saying or doing nothing if note.

On contacts and information, I was thinking more of the criminal underbelly or even the Thieves Guild. This could involve information about any notable talk of dragons, or even the Zhentarim.

If they would hear Zarra out, being the drow and all, the could have even tried getting in contact with the Harper's. Perhaps listening in on her companions talk of such before doing such.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 12th May, 2018 - 5:41pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Deception on D20 (+8): 28, 9, 16, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Insight on D20 (+7): 24, 23, 11, 17 (4 rolls)
  • Investigation on D20 (+1): 3, 5, 11, 9 (4 rolls)
  • Persuasion on D20 (+2): 4, 10, 18, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 23, 16, 19, 10 (4 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.