Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 983 of 1199

"Yes, I agree we should go and see this - Page 983 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd May, 2018 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 983

Out of Character: - Ah, maybe Poljen will learn something that will get him to stop being the last of the Snow Leopards. One can only hope. And even the most scholarly of Elves might find new information in the endless tomes available to Lawrance's recounting *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

While both Perry, and Lia to continue their casual discussions, with the Elves, Tazskan will continue to observe.

In particular, he is noticing what activities, they are engrossed in. Are some engaged in leatherwork? Bow making? Jewelery? Is there a Blacksmith? Is there visible trade?

Using insight, to help determine motives,as they go about their bussiness. Do they look fearful? Unusually suspicious, on edge?

Or, is it bussiness as usual? With the normal suspicion one would associate, with lack of outsider visits, and trade?

Out of Character: lets stay frosty, guys! Amazing Lia's that old, outlive all our characters?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+8): 24 (1 roll)

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Ha, I think Poljen knows how to avoid being the last Snow Leopard. Where is Loraires, anyhow? wink.gif

Yep, if all goes well and no one meets an untimely end Lia will outlive many of us, including Velon…

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 983 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia learns that the attack the group was aware of was far from the only incident. Attacks have been happening regularly, and not just against elves. King Melandrach has stepped up patrols in an attempt to find and deal with the problem, but so far without success.

The locals have little more idea on the source of all this than you do, but they can direct you to the most recent attack site. There were some survivors from that one that could be questioned.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Penelope will turn to the others, "Shall we go to that attack site and ask around there maybe? We can just ask the same questions as before but over there instead."

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"The more recent the experience, the more details we'll get, certainly. Also, the ground where the attack took place may provide some clues to the more tracking-adept amongst us." In Elvish, he asks politely "When, pray-tell, did this most recent outrage occur? Are there still injured needing help?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 983

"This was three days ago, and word just reached us. I am afraid that I cannot speak on conditions there, but I suspect that any who needed help are now beyond what you can provide, one way or another."

23rd May, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 983

The Protector. says...

"Yes, I agree we should go and see this recent attack site, and try and learn what happened there," Tazskan says, to the others, in elven and common.

"If, you were to be so kind enough to show, us the way, would be appreciated," Tazskan, adds speaking in Elven tongue.

"How far is this place from our current position? I would like to send my pseudodragon to scout ahead, quickly, if it is far? With your permission of course," he says again speaking in Elven tongue.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 23rd May, 2018 - 4:16pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.