Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 987 of 1199

Velon looks to Lawrance with a nod. "Perhaps - Page 987 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2018 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th May, 2018 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 987

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, continues with the group heading in new direction now.
Leading, to the place where the dragon landed, and taken off.

As instructed, as before, approaching the elven patrol, showing no hostility, with hands well away from weapons.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine will follow the others a bit back but still aware of her surroundings. Upon seeing the elf patrol she keeps hands off her weapons and does her best to look friendly. She keeps silent unless spoken to.

Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Meanwhile, Penelope will make her way back to the group and report in to Velon and the rest. "Seems like the mage didn't get a good look at the dragonrider. When I brought up Neronbutt as being in cahoots with the dragon, she thought he was dead. I thought it might be a good idea to talk to the King or something about all this but apparently he's super far away from here."

Out of Character: Editing my post because apparently the grandfather tree is super far away and stuff. Important note that Penelope doesn't look like she has weapons, just a mandolin. She's pretty much the least threatening looking person ever.

Also deleting the unnecessary dice roll.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 27th May, 2018 - 1:52am

Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 987 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The scout who seems to be in charge stands there and looks at Lia and those with her for a time. Eventually he makes a gesture with a hand, and the others with him melt away into the forest, leaving him alone.

Stiffly, and with a sour expression on his face, he states, "I am under strict orders not to request aid from outsiders in this matter, to speak with them concerning this matter, or tell them anything about where we suspect the dragon's lair to be. All I can say is, I wish you luck in using what information you may find around here."

With these words, the elf pulls out a scroll and casually drops it on the ground. Then he walks away without another word, soon disappearing himself.

The scroll proves to be a map of the high forest. It is covered with notations of sightings and tracks found, a fair sized search area to the northeast has been marked off as a probable location of the lair.

Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Kind of strange for a wood elf to litter like that, sheesh. Some people just have no respect for the environment. You know, if we weren't on a super important mission right now, I'd.... "

Penelope pauses for a moment.

"Oh," she says.

27th May, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

The Protector. says...

"Well, looks like we're on our own now, and he left us a map. Not, very trusting, or accomodating of outside help either," Tazskan says.

"It may take us some time, to cover this search area," he adds, looking over the map.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 987

"So, do we drop in on the dragon's lair, Literally? Or do we want to try and stealth in? I've been thinking that the impact energy of a rock dropped from our castle's maximum height might be impressive. A bit of an inaccurate missile, but still effective against large targets."
"That scout wanted to help us without directly helping us. He did the best he could and we will probably be more effective than his forces at taking out the threat."

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th May, 2018 - 4:51pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 987

Velon looks to Lawrance with a nod. "Perhaps we fly over this region from very high and behind our cloud camouflage just to get closer to that area and see how many different places there are that a dragon could land? We could then approach from afar on foot and explore to at less be slightly less obvious to our dragon friend?"

Velon adds "Perhaps we should send the castle flying very far away once we commit to finding this lair, as well?
The men are, of course, always expecting a dragon attack at any time but the danger is certainly greater here while we are away."

Out of Character:
To be clear, I'm only proposing fast travel and getting an update on the number of clearings to explore on foot via the castle, not a week of real life time back at the ol' castle or any other "Use the castle to avoid really doing any dungeons or playing Dungeons & Dragons " type tactics.

Did we ever load the castle up with wagons of stone, oil, etc. To drop on large numbers of enemy forces? I'm game for adding larger boulders as Lawrance suggested, too! For this one we have to see where the dragon is, of course.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 27th May, 2018 - 7:31pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.