Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 11 of 1199

Cahleth fails to stifle his amazement, "How… - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 11

Lia nods to Cahleth. " Very unnatural. There is some great magic at work here in my opinion. Probably evil considering what we are expecting. " She hears Poljen speak up about walking up ahead to try the section of dirt out. " No, Poljen. It could be anything. You have no protection from whatever it is. I do, however. This can't stop my deity from answering me. My Lady Sune will protect me. I will inspect it, Cahleth. " She draws her bow and notches an arrow. Lia walks ahead cautiously with a spell on her lips. She will look at the dirt and tracks up close.

Specific Action: Lia will use her survival skill and nature skill to examine the dirt and tracks.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:18pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen frowns. "Lia, at least tie a rope to your belt so we can pull you back if some unusual trouble arises." He offers his own length of hemp rope to her.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Armed with her faith, her bow, and a safety line, Lia advances.

The flat marks Cahleth spotted appear to have been from shovels, and from up close, it looks like a group of men recently worked to throw fresh dirt on top of the existing road.

There's no sign of any kind of trap ahead, but she remains careful as she pokes at the anomalous section. At first, brushing away the loose dirt produces nothing of interest, but then she feels something wet. She pulls her hand back and finds it covered in dark red tinted mud. Her experiences and instincts identify it as partially congealed blood mixed into the soil. Several hours old, and from the looks of things, a lot of it was spilled here.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jan, 2017 - 2:05am

9th Jan, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 11 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Those that the Silver Blaze traveled with where quite varied indeed, with Geoffroy enjoy the company of some more then others. The Order were made up of those the Morninglord could respect and he trusted they would help protect those on the mission.

The Flaming Fist were a bit of an issue though, many reminding him at least in part of how he was in his youth. Especially on seeing them getting restless and into fights. Though thankfully, he had never been so concerned about money. Being born into nobility probably effected this.

He had a few interesting discussions with Risig, finding the goliath to be interesting company though he could not match him in strength. Geoffroy allows those like Poljen or Targul to try him in such areas.

The cleric has a distinct dislike for Lady Miruvial, beautiful for sure though she was but with a personality that reminded him of many of the nobles who visited his parents. It was almost amazing how different she was from Lia, allowing Geoffroy to better appreciate the wood elf and how much more enjoyable her company was.

A certain squire did not much interact with others, seeking to still hide her identity from most there and keeping to the company of the Silver Blaze. She did have some curiosity of some but, did not yet feel it safe to risk anything.

The oddness of the weave and how things were acting up did confuse him a bit, though for the most part he did allow the others to experiment with it though Geoffroy did have concern for Lia saying, "I would ask you allow another, but I understand so simply ask you be careful."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:05am

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at the dark tinted mud in recognition for what it is. Great evil was done here. She waves the others forward. When the others get closer she explains. " These flat marks are shovel marks. Whoever did this covered up the reddish mud. It is congealed blood. A lot of blood was shed here recently and much effort was made to hide the fact. Maybe this was one of the other groups like us. " She looks at the group with a grim expression.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Jan, 2017 - 11:27pm

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cahleth inspects the scene, wondering aloud, "Is this human or animal?" With that he sniffs the blood and dirt mixture, testing the coagulation between his fingers. All this while trying his darndest not to get dirty (Medine roll included to ascertain the source of the blood and how long it has been here).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 11

Cahleth's mind goes blank for some reason. He cannot seem to recall the tricks he'd learned about blood types and coagulation rates at all.

Just then, Lady Miruvial rides to the fore on her grey mare. "What are you fools staring at, its just a road, the same as we've been seeing since we left the city." Her hand comes up, and a bright bolt of flame streaks out, passing by only a foot from Lia, before it digs a shallow furrow into the ground ahead of the group. "See? Nothing! I demand that we move on, I want this affair done with."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:27am

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Cahleth fails to stifle his amazement, "How… What… ?"

He quickly gathers his composure and whispers to any nearby Blaze members, "How'd she do that? My spells haven't been working since the disturbance."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.