Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1011 of 1199

Mari plows into the crowd while Zarra hangs - Page 1011 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Jun, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1011

Lady of the Water says...

Going into the entrance in whatever order she can, Morgaine will take hold of the scimitar that Poljen lent her and her shield. Once she is able to get to the enemy, she will release her wrath upon them to help her friends.

Out of Character: Poljen- I forgot the stats you stated for the scimitar you lent me. I hope I did ok with the rolls for it. Went with the stats in the PHB but added a +2 bonus for the magic.

Morgaine Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (-2): 1, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Damage, scimitar on D6 (+2): 5, 8 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry stays in the very back of the deathtrap conga line. He pulls out the magic ewer and goblets and takes a drink. As he feels the nice, familiar tingle course throughout his body, he turns to the others and asks, "Anyone want a last drink before we all die in this inconveniently cramped tunnel?"

Out of Character: Rolling initiative with advantage because shield for good measure.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 19th Jun, 2018 - 3:06am

19th Jun, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Out Of Character: Below find the correct Attack, Damage and Lighting rolls that were pointed out to me.

Morgaine Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+10): 27, 16, 21, 21 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, scimitar on D6 (+6): 12, 12, 7, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, Lighting on D6 (+0): 1, 3, 2, 6 (4 rolls)

19th Jun, 2018 - 6:20am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 1011 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Out of Character: I will have Tazskan roll initiative first, before posting next action.
Pseudodragon will continue pursuit, but only until maximum range of 100 feet.
If enemy familiar, continues will stop, and maintain distance within communication range.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: - I will recall my familiar into the pocket dimension as soon as I enter the tunnel and leave it in there until the barracks attack is resolved.

19th Jun, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will continue forward, yet reconsider her path on seeing all the kobolds. Yet on seeing her allies come to the rescue and seeing Velon casting Fireball with Lawrance preparing his own spell, the drow will hurry to take cover as she waits fir them to clear the path as she mentally sends the message, 'I'm here in the main chamber with you, once your spells have been cast to clear the path. I will continue making my way out with the mask!' Hopefully, she won't have to worry about being forced into combat and losing her invisability.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jun, 2018 - 2:35pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1011

Mari races ahead towards the kobolds. (Zarra, let's get you past these kobolds.) She draws both blades as she runs. The young assassin plows into the kobolds on the left hand side near the wall. Both blades flash forward.

Lia follows the others through the passage. She is at the rear just ahead of Perry" Seath, you are ever the optimist." She winks at him. The elf advances forward quickly until she can see any enemies. Once she has a target she will loose an arrow, not worried about the distance.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Jun, 2018 - 2:42pm

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1011

Mari plows into the crowd while Zarra hangs back, killing a kobold with two quick strikes. Ahead, beyond the kobolds, she can see the troll's turning a corner, heading for the ruckus. The golem moves after the rogue, but it will take a while to catch up to her.

Poljen attacks the prince again, who turns to face him while his lover continues on. The prince calls out, "Aria was just attacked! They have help outside!" The elf ducks under one blow, but is injured by the followup. In response, he raises a hand towards the ceiling, and all of a sudden an avalanche of heavy mud is falling down, pummeling the warrior from above.

The dragon takes a long look at the kobolds filling the tunnel, then her form shimmers, and where a beautiful woman had been running, now there was a tiger. The huge cat stands nearly as high as Poljen at the shoulder, and two large fangs jut down from the roof of its mouth. The cat sniffs the air, moving her head about. The eyes flash as she turns to look straight at Zarra.

Meanwhile, the rest of the group keeps moving down the passage, they can hear the sound of fighting ahead.

Out of Character: Poljen, Dexterity save for half of 20 bludgeoning damage, which would again be halved by your DR

DC 10 Nature to identify the cat as a Dire Tiger.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Jun, 2018 - 1:37am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.