Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1085 of 1199

The King hesitates, "There are some elven - Page 1085 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2018 - 10:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1085

Penelope looks around the room, then looks to Velon, then back to Lia, then to the other party members, and finally back to the King. "There is one teeny tiny detail that I left out of the story, but it's, uh, really quite personal… and weird.... And slightly disturbing. You should only have people you really trust in this room when I tell you."

Penelope will wait for any other people to leave the room. Then, she continues, "Your son had an egg. Well it's not like he laid the egg himself, but the green dragon had an egg. And he, *cough*, helped her make the egg. So, uhm, congratulations maybe? We did show the evil green egg to our dragon consultant and they said it's probably going to grow up to be evil. Something about green dragons being hard to control. I don't suppose you have any experience with half elf, half evil green dragon children do you?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

King Melendrach sighs, "Very well then, you, and you, stay, everyone else, out." He points to Penelope, Velon, and the two seniormost of his guards in turn.

The remaining guards usher the rest of the group out of the area. They're polite about it, but firm.

When the bard says what he has to say, the King sits stiffly, it is difficult to read his emotions.

Rubbing his eyes, he asks in a slightly faint voice, "You are… certain that my son was the father?"

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Penelope can feel the pain in the King's voice and admits softly, "Yes, it's definitely his. I'm sorry."

She pauses for a moment, then continues, "When our stealth team first went in, they caught them being intimate together. And the dragon herself referred to the egg as their child multiple times. Lastly, near the end of our battle, she seemed to drain what was left of Neronvain's life energy to, in her words, "Protect their child." After sucking the life out of him, her wounds seemed to heal considerably. Truth be told, we aren't sure what to do with the egg. Our wizard was inspecting it and then we had our dragon friend take look at it. If the child were to be raised by someone good, then there might be a slim chance that the child could grow up to be good, but it would be a constant uphill battle against such an evil nature. The horrors we saw her commit… "

Penelope grimaces.

18th Aug, 2018 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1085 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, Tazskan waiting outside, with the others is feeling slightly nervous by now.
"I certainly hope that Penelope, knows what she is doing,"? He says.
"I wonder what manner of tiny detail, she was referring to,"? He adds.
Tazskan, refrains from pacing, takes a couple of deep breaths to calm himself.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Tainted heritage or no, the infant is of my blood. Given that both parents are deceased, honor says I should insist upon raising it in my household. But I foresee disaster down that road. Are there any who do have experience with such hybrids?"

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Penelope looks to Velon, "Velon, do you know of anyone? I know you guys gifted some blue dragon hybrid eggs to some people somewhere. Maybe we could get the two parties in touch so that they may talk about parenting strategies for these unique babies?"

She turns back to the King, "The dragon said that your bloodline had a lot of patience and wisdom. Maybe if you raised it with those principles in mind it could be fine? What if you raised the child in a sort of monastery to cultivate inner peace and wisdom, like some Monk stuff? Do the forest elves have such traditions?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1085

Velon mentions a few of the places the blue dragons were sent, and recalls that one may have been Fay's family home. He offers to confirm with Lia and ask how they might keep in touch, if the King would like.

He recalls that the blue 'hybrids' might be different, as they may have been using the 'seed' of adult male dragons and that there was some magic involved, but he isn't quite sure really. If half of them were not fully dragon, many were likely half human since many of the prisoners from towns such as Greenest were so.
Out of Character: . I certainly don't remember where the blue dragon eggs went, other than perhaps Fay's family home? I'm also a big fuzzy in the 'science' of the blue dragon experiments back then, but do recall vials of the 'essence' of adult dragons being used.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1085

The King hesitates, "There are some elven traditions which emphasize such self discipline, but it would be a difficult matter to get the child of such heritage accepted. But I suppose that that is my problem at this point."

"Please, bring the egg down along with my son's body. I have… much to think about in regards to the child's future, but at least there should be time to do so."

"If there is nothing else, I would prefer solitude at this time. I believe I will declare a feast soon, to celebrate Chuth's end. You all are of course invited. My heart is not in the mood for joviality, but my people need to enjoy the victory."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.