Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1086 of 1199

The King considers Velon's words, - Page 1086 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2018 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1086

Penelope does her best to hide her excitement for the upcoming food party. She begins thinking of all the various sweets that will be available. After a brief moment of staring out into space, she snaps out of it, "Oh yes, yes of course. We'll leave you alone and go bring everything down from the castle. Thanks again for your time, your Highness. I look forward to the feast."

With that, she bows then exits the room. Once outside with Velon, Penelope relays what just happened to the rest of the group. "They're gonna try to raise the egg. So we need to bring it and the body down. We should tell Lawrance that we're ready to bring everything down."

Penelope's eyes light up before continuing, "Also, they are holding a celebratory feast for the defeat of Chuth! We should all go! We were the ones that killed her so we're totally the guests of honor! I bet the elves make some amazing food.... Unless it's all vegan. Hmm, they have to at least have cakes and pastries right?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods. "I think we could all use some celebrating. I will help gather the children to have them brought down. And if need be I can also help move the body."

19th Aug, 2018 - 8:37am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

"It seems you have done quite well Penelope," Tazskan says. "It is only fitting, that the king takes responsibility for the green egg, and be given Neronvain's body," he continues.

"Also, it appears we may have also gained an immportant, ally in the fight against Tiamat," he adds.
"A celebratory feast, for the defeat if Chuth, sounds like a good idea to hang arround for that," he continues.
"I hope, there's plenty of ale," he finally adds.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1086 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles in relief as she hears of the celebratory feast." That went well. Good job speaking with the king as you did Penelope. It was bold but it paid off. This is indeed welcome news. I'm sure that all of you will enjoy the feast. There will be some ale. The wine is the drink to have though. Elvish wine of the high forest is not something to be missed."

Lia walks over to Velon and nods in satisfaction." Yet another mission completed successfully. I am really impressed with your leadership of the group. You might be as good as I was as leader." She winks at him." You clean up really well also."

Her and Mari will help as needed as well with bringing the children and the dead prince down.

19th Aug, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Upon hearing of the feast, Morgaine is excited and torn at the same time. "What about Zarra, is she going to attend too? I would be saddened for her to missout on the festivities. If she is feels unable to join in them then I shall remain here as well. For I am not certian the rest of the group was asked to attented anyway."
Morgaine will help with the children and princes body along with the egg to go down to be delivered to the king.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Thank you, King. We will leave you be, but I do have one small question for you quickly. As you can see, our group is made up of all kinds. One of the heroes who brought down Chuth goes by the name of Zarra, and she is one who has abandoned the drow for a more noble path, but is a drow none the less. How would your people react to Zarra attending this feast? We will heed your wishes on this either way, of course.

Lastly, regarding your previous question on what you might do for us, you have already promised much. In your wisdom if you see fit to grant us anything further to ensure our safety and success as we continue to fight the cult we will not object, but we need no reward for reward's sake.

Otherwise, Velon will thank the King politely and leave with Perry.

Once outside, Velon listens to Perry tell the group what they missed with the King. He smiles at them and lets out a large sigh, not in annoyance, but as he can finally relax after a hard battle and what he feared would be a tough conversation with the King. "Well done everyone, truly. I am most proud of all of our efforts today." He looks each member of the party in the eye as he says this, except those on the castle, of course. At that he suggests they get to finishing the business at hand so they can enjoy some rest and the feast to come.

Velon chuckles a bit at Lia's comments. He replies "Ha, we all know who's really in charge here" as he looks at her fondly, taking her hand to walk with his partner who is his equal even on her worst day, and who he respects and admires very much. He blushes at her comment about him cleaning up nicely. "You can thank Perry for that! Will you ask him to do it daily, now?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1086

"Thanks Lia," Penelope says softly with a smile. She looks to the others and says, "Sorry if I worried anyone with the dialogue at the beginning. The idea was to be respectful and honest yet harsh, firm, and unwavering. I wanted him to take partial responsibility for his son's actions and to really understand the pain we went through in bringing him to justice. I wanted him to understand the pain those children and their families suffered so that he would promise his aid to ending this war once and for all. I wanted him to make sure this never happens again," Penelope says with a stern face.

Her expression quickly changes to a happier one after she realizes how serious she looks, "But onto happier thoughts! I'm going to fill up all my wineskins with expensive Elvish wine and eat ALL OF THE SWEETS!"

Penelope seems very excited.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1086

The King considers Velon's words, "She will be welcomed at the table if she chooses to come, as one of the heroes of the hour. I will make sure none would speak out against her presence."

"But I will not lie, it is likely to dampen the mood of the night to some degree. Many among my court have personal grievances with the drow, myself included. I find it a joyous occasion, to find one of their kind who has broken free of the spider queen in mind and spirit. But not all see it that way."

As something of a reward, and to make transit to and from the castle easier, King Melendrach gifts the party with a magic item belonging to his household. A large circular platform, made of thick wood, and about two dozen paces in diameter. On command, it can fly in any direction the one commanding it envisions. It is a slow and ponderous thing, but it can carry a prodigious load.

Using it, transporting a wagon with the egg and the Prince's remains covered within to the ground is a simple matter.

Out of Character: 20' fly speed for the platform, up to 5 tons carry capacity.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.