Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1087 of 1199

Tazskan, having decided to accompany Lawrence - Page 1087 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2018 - 3:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Aug, 2018 - 5:05am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1087

The Protector. says...

"Thank you most gracious king, for your kind hospitality, and generous gift," Tazskan says.
"I'm keen to try out the fine Elvish wine of the high Forrest," He adds answering Lia.

He marvels at the large circular platform, and what it can do. He goes back up to the castle, to assist in bringing down, the princes body, the children and green dragon egg If required.

In addition he has a body wash, gives a command to his magical glamoured leather, and instantly, becomes dressed up like a Dragonborn aristocrat or noble.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon thinks for a moment. "Your Highness, what if Zarra came in disguise, only you and you alone knowing that she is a Drow? Unlike all of the other times she has had to hide herself, however, you could acknowledge her with a few private words, so that she knows a King thinks her worthy, even if all are not ready. I hope she would see this as a good thing, but I cannot be sure, as I have had a much easier road in this regard. I hope I do not ask too much of you with this, Your Highness. In the least, perhaps we will all have the chance in this life to share the story of the good Drow who helped fight this war, when the time is right."

Velon is also very impressed and appreciative of the King's other gift, the platform that will make their trips to and from the castle much easier!

Out of Character: . I guess we can stop ignoring the logistical issues there, now! wink.gif.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Penelope goes with the others on a test run of the new platform to show it to Lawrance and the rest of the crew at the castle, "Isn't this thing great? Now we don't have to ferry people with Lia's broom or do weird feather fall shenanigans! I don't even have to fly!"

"Also guys, we are delivering the grandegg to the King and he is going to hopefully raise it with ancient Elven monk techniques to cultivate patience and wisdom so it hopefully won't grow up and murder us all. More importantly, after we are done delivering the corpse, the egg, and the children, we are invited to a celebratory feast for the defeat of Chuth! There's going to be fine wine and good food and I'll probably play music! Zarra, we got permission for you to come too. The King is cool with it but we should probably disguise you with some makeup to make you look lighter just so we don't spook the racist elves. Lia, I need your help with this. Bring your disguise kit and we will all go to my room to get Zarra ready."

Reconcile Edited: seath on 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:21pm

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1087 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once hearing of all the events that took place in the King's hall, and boiling down Perry's perky idioms and expostulations into the actual events, Lawrance nods in satisfaction. "It's good that he will take this child as his own. Silas was unsure about adding it's raising to their already heavy burdens with the blue dragon hybrids they are dealing with. A single offspring - with the help of the dragons of Good - will be well within a King's resources. Silas has offered their experienced advice to this purpose. I'm curious to see how this turns out in a few years."
"I've already prepared the Prince's body for transport and we can gather up the children on this excellent platform we've been gifted, right away. We should also bring the bodies of those unfortunates who died at her clutches, for proper ceremony."
With that, Lawrance gets the ghost-horse drawn wagon onto the platform, has a second wagon loaded and with the covered, few, small bodies of the unlucky ones and sends the staff out to gather the Elven children from the mess hall and where ever else they've been. Retrieving the egg himself, he wraps it in well heated cloth, tenderly cradling it on the trip downwards and into the Tree.
Upon presenting the egg to the King (Or whomever takes it), he says "Sire, I am Lawrance Smithson, wizard. With my companion's help, we rescued this innocent from the belly of the mother, Oghma's blessing that it survived to be presented to you, it's grandsire. I offer as well to your mages the methods of contacting ones who will help you in any way they can to aid you and yours in the raising of it. I wish you the best of success in guiding your grandchild in the paths of good and right. May he or she be a blessing on your house, your Kingdom and the world. I do ask that I may sometimes be permitted to inquire as to your progress, as I have a curiosity of this little one's destiny."
At the party, Lawrance finally is able to relax, relieved of the burden on his conscience that the egg presented. Sampling as many unique dishes as possible, he moderates his imbibing of the strong spirits to fully enjoy the evening.
Out of Character: - I've been waiting SO long to post something *smile*.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The king states, "I'll need to let some of the guard know, to avoid any misunderstandings, but if she is willing to hide her nature, I will play my part and ensure she knows her part is valued."

Soon enough, the platform ferries people and wagons to the ground. The wagon with the deceased children is taken off to a small abode where their bodies could be cleaned and prepared for funeral rites. The one with the Prince's remains and the egg to the main tower, where a few elderly women take custody of both.

The King hear's Lawrance's words, and states, "I thank you for your diligence and skill in retrieving this child. It is my hope that some light at least can be brought from this dark tale. I may seek out a priest of Bahamut to join my court. If anyone can counter the legacy of the child's mother, it would be the resplendent one."

The holdfast's servants have gone into a frenzy of activity by the time the group returns from the castle, and in several cases even some of the guards have been pressed into service. Arranging something of this nature is no simple matter.

But soon enough, carts of supplies and foodstuffs begin to exit the central tower, and the servants begin to set up simple tables and decorations about a half mile to the east, within a grove of trees with beautiful blossoms. Music and light begin to fill the area, and guests start to filter in.

Out of Character: holding off on Melendrach greeting Zarra until I know whether or not she's going in disguise.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon goes to speak with Zarra after they take their first platform ride back to the castle. "Zarra, may I speak with you? I know having to hide yourself is less than ideal and is simply more of the same for you, but the King would like to offer a compromise. We told him of your deeds; that you are one of the heroes of this realm now after all we have accomplished together. The King feels that his people may not be ready to celebrate the deeds of a Drow just yet, but he himself would like to meet you. Would you do us the honor of joining us at the feast, in disguise still, unfortunately, but to be honored personally by the King? I believe his words were that he finds it a joyous occasion, to find one of your kind who has broken free of the spider queen in mind and spirit. He seems to be a wise man indeed.

"I hope you will choose whatever you are most comfortable with, Zarra, as you do not need to do anything to please us, or the King even. I might suggest that making your good deeds known to the Kings and Queens of the land is great progress so that some day not all Drow will be judged quite so quickly, even if today is still tarnished by the need to hide yourself. I am but a fool from far off Calimshan, however, so I leave it to you to tell me what is best here." He smiles at her and winks at mention of being a fool. "Either way we will drink to Zarra, hero and true friend, before we set out to find more mischief again, eh?" Velon leaves her be to decide what she would like to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1087

Lia squeezes his hand as they walk along." You are too kind. Your very presence brings me comfort and security. I don't know what I would do without you."

As they arrive on the sky castle again Lia is about to reply to Penelope. Mari interjects quickly however." I have my hat of disguise. Zarra could wear this. It would allow her to alter her appearance to appear as a human or elf. Might be easier than trying to disguise in other ways."

21st Aug, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1087

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, having decided to accompany Lawrence when he officially handed over the green dragon egg to the king. He breathes an inward sigh of relief.
"A priest of Bahamut, excellent choice Sire," he answers with a bow.

Once Lawerence, and he had finished their discussion with the king. Tazskan, makes his way over to where some simple tables, are set up.
Sampling some of the wines, spirits and nibbles, marveling at the decorations.

He picks up a wine glass, filled with dark red liquid. And savors the taste.
"Hmm, that certainly hits the spot," he says.

"I do hope Zarra, can join us, sounds like their going to put on some music," He adds, hearing Elven musicians tuning up their instruments.

"Well, Lawrence its not every day you get to present a live egg to a King, its only fitting that something good can come out of this," Tazskan says, with a smile, while sampling some appetizers.

"Have you tried one these tarts, over here, it is sweet, and creamy, but slightly tangy, don't recognize the fruit, but it is very tasty," he adds, speaking to Lawrence or any of the other's that may already be there also.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.