Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1087 of 1087

Once hearing of all the events that took place - Page 1087 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 27 52 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 15 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 9 Warlo...

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1087

The Protector. says...

"Thank you most gracious king, for your kind hospitality, and generous gift," Tazskan says.
"I'm keen to try out the fine Elvish wine of the high Forrest," He adds answering Lia.

He marvels at the large circular platform, and what it can do. He goes back up to the castle, to assist in bringing down, the princes body, the children and green dragon egg If required.

In addition he has a body wash, gives a command to his magical glamoured leather, and instantly, becomes dressed up like a Dragonborn aristocrat or noble.

Post Date: 3 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 4 Sorcerer 5

Leader / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Flame Wielder says...

Velon thinks for a moment. "Your Highness, what if Zarra came in disguise, only you and you alone knowing that she is a Drow? Unlike all of the other times she has had to hide herself, however, you could acknowledge her with a few private words, so that she knows a King thinks her worthy, even if all are not ready. I hope she would see this as a good thing, but I cannot be sure, as I have had a much easier road in this regard. I hope I do not ask too much of you with this, Your Highness. In the least, perhaps we will all have the chance in this life to share the story of the good Drow who helped fight this war, when the time is right."

Velon is also very impressed and appreciative of the King's other gift, the platform that will make their trips to and from the castle much easier!

Out of Character: . I guess we can stop ignoring the logistical issues there, now! ;).

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

Seath
Premium
(+)
Perry Pennington
Bard 8 Warlock 1

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Prolific Performer says...

Penelope goes with the others on a test run of the new platform to show it to Lawrance and the rest of the crew at the castle, "Isn't this thing great? Now we don't have to ferry people with Lia's broom or do weird feather fall shenanigans! I don't even have to fly!"

"Also guys, we are delivering the grandegg to the King and he is going to hopefully raise it with ancient Elven monk techniques to cultivate patience and wisdom so it hopefully won't grow up and murder us all. More importantly, after we are done delivering the corpse, the egg, and the children, we are invited to a celebratory feast for the defeat of Chuth! There's going to be fine wine and good food and I'll probably play music! Zarra, we got permission for you to come too. The King is cool with it but we should probably disguise you with some makeup to make you look lighter just so we don't spook the racist elves. Lia, I need your help with this. Bring your disguise kit and we will all go to my room to get Zarra ready."

Attached Image Edited: seath on 1 Hour Ago

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

Gknightbc
Premium
(+)
Lawrance Smithson
Wizard 9

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Page 1087 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Dedicated says...

Once hearing of all the events that took place in the King's hall, and boiling down Perry's perky idioms and expostulations into the actual events, Lawrance nods in satisfaction. "It's good that he will take this child as his own. Silas was unsure about adding it's raising to their already heavy burdens with the blue dragon hybrids they are dealing with. A single offspring - with the help of the dragons of Good - will be well within a King's resources. Silas has offered their experienced advice to this purpose. I'm curious to see how this turns out in a few years."
"I've already prepared the Prince's body for transport and we can gather up the children on this excellent platform we've been gifted, right away. We should also bring the bodies of those unfortunates who died at her clutches, for proper ceremony."
With that, Lawrance gets the ghost-horse drawn wagon onto the platform, has a second wagon loaded and with the covered, few, small bodies of the unlucky ones and sends the staff out to gather the Elven children from the mess hall and where ever else they've been. Retrieving the egg himself, he wraps it in well heated cloth, tenderly cradling it on the trip downwards and into the Tree.
Upon presenting the egg to the King (Or whomever takes it), he says "Sire, I am Lawrance Smithson, wizard. With my companion's help, we rescued this innocent from the belly of the mother, Oghma's blessing that it survived to be presented to you, it's grandsire. I offer as well to your mages the methods of contacting ones who will help you in any way they can to aid you and yours in the raising of it. I wish you the best of success in guiding your grandchild in the paths of good and right. May he or she be a blessing on your house, your Kingdom and the world. I do ask that I may sometimes be permitted to inquire as to your progress, as I have a curiosity of this little one's destiny."
At the party, Lawrance finally is able to relax, relieved of the burden on his conscience that the egg presented. Sampling as many unique dishes as possible, he moderates his imbibing of the strong spirits to fully enjoy the evening.
Out of Character: - I've been waiting SO long to post something *smile*.

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 4.7 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 9th Jul, 2018 - 3:29am
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm