Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1088 of 1199

Like Morgaine, Poljen does not have royal - Page 1088 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1088

Penelope makes her rounds around the party. She is carrying a glass of wine with her while mingling with the crowd like the social butterfly she is. Eventually she takes the stage with the other musicians and says, "Hey guys! I've got a song I want to play to commemorate this occasion, but I need your help okay? I need someone to play this." She hands one of the elf musicians a cowbell. "I'm going to really need more cowbell for this song, okay? Don't be afraid to really explore the space with it."

She prepares her mandolin then addresses the crowd, "Hi hi, everyone! My name is Penelope and tonight I've got a song that inspired me during our fight with the evil green dragon Chuth! I hope you enjoy it!" She begins singing with her new elf musician friends.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
All our time has come,
Here but now she's gone,
Heroes don't fear the dragon,
Nor do the elves, the dwarves, or the fey (We can be like they are)

Come on heroes,
Don't fear the dragon,
Party hear my song,
Don't fear the dragon,
You'll be able to fight,
Don't fear the dragon,
Party I'm your baaaaaaaard
♪ ♫ ♬ ♩

After the song, Penelope goes around eating all the sweets. She sees Tazskan sampling some and goes near him to grab several. She also stuffs a bunch of food into her magic bag, mostly meat and pastries. She also fills up two wineskins with the high quality elven wine for later.

Later on in the evening, after much dancing, singing, and LOTS of drinking she can be heard telling stories to elves nearby of their heroic defeat of Chuth, "And then, I single handedly defeated the clay golem. And I rescued our wizard! But have you guys ever dealt with this weird yellow hallucination drug? Reminded me of college… "

She continues with her tall tales for some time. She's having a lot of fun.

Out of Character: Please tell me folks got this reference at least. (Laugh).

EDIT: I just realized it's been 18 years since that skit aired. Wow....

Reconcile Edited: seath on 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:31am

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2018 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine frets on what to wear to the festivities. She does have some common clothes, but are they suited for a noble she wonders. She decides do her best with her common clothes instead of wearing her armor that is getting cleaned from all the dragon blood.
She goes down with the others and introduces herself to the king, do a curtsy in the process. She then will go and sample the food and wines set out and enjoy the music. This shall be a grand night indeed.

Out of Character: Morgaine will be quite the happy soul during the feast. She has a flaw of once she starts drinking she can't stop(Blame her Sailor background..*laugh*). Someone will more than likely have to carry her back to the castle and to her room after the feast or keep her wine consumption to a minimum.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Enjoying the food, the wine and the company, Lawrance is regaling any and all willing to hear about the details of their campaigns against the two dragons. As the night wears on, his descriptions and details become more and more exact, until at one point he is describing the lurid minutiae of Chulth's claws in his body as she disemboweled him." and when she hooked the smaller intestines and started pulling them out, I could feel them slithering from the hole, rubbing softly as each inch left my body!"
When any of the party approaches, he happily converses with them, bringing them in as corroboration of his facts as needed.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:22am

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1088 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Penelope, completely hammered, waddles over near Lawrance to grab more food at the appetizer bar. As he depicts his mauling at the claws of Chuth in weirdly gross detail, it takes all of her effort not to throw up right then and there.

She readies a sack just in case.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Looking a little blurry-eyed at Penelope, Lawrance comments. "Green? I thought you were purple? Having a good time, P-squared? Those mince tarts are delicious!"

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Penelope holds up one finger as if to signal "One moment" to Lawrance as she readies her barf bag. Surprisingly, her resiliency and experience in this field allows her to keep from spewing.

"I'm… I'm fine," she murmurs. "*hurp*, I just need a moment here. I think I might be done soon."

She meanders away to find someplace to sit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1088

This time Velon decides to leave his armor, hammer, heartscale and some of the other previously mentioned items behind, locked in his room. He wears a deep blue tunic with his magic belt, longsword attached to his waist, and the giant's bracelet of heartfelt blows as a gold sash across his chest. He pulls Perry aside quickly when he has a chance, hoping Lia doesn't see them. "Hey, ah, I kind of messed everything up while I was taking off my armor. Could you, maybe, do that thing you did earlier so I can look good for Lia? Gods know I'll never keep up with her in this area, but I think she likes it if I try once in a while."

Once he is properly primped, Velon seeks out Lia and offers his arm as they head towards the party. He pulls out the two crystals that Lawrance identified from their recent dragon loot. "Here, I thought you might like one of these. If you didn't hear Lawrance earlier, if we each have one we'll know how far apart we are and if the other is not in good health for some reason. We could always find each other, if the need arises." He waits a minute to see her reaction. "I hate to be too practical, but it might be smarter to give one of these to Poppo once in a while so the castle can always find our group, but you're the smart one so I'll leave that up to you." He smiles and winks at her. "You look lovely, by the way."

On the way, Velon keeps an eye out for Captain Callahan, Poppo, Niko, and the rest. "All of you deserve to celebrate as well! Captain, if you and a few others would like to take a few turns going down to attend the party for a bit, I will gladly return early and take watch, ah, if my date will have it, that is!"

Velon is relaxed and tries to enjoy the party, dancing and joking with Lia. He tries not to drink too much since they are in a new place with strangers and much is still at stake. He will introduce Zarra to the King quietly if she has chosen to come along.

Lastly, Velon overhears Lawrance tell his tale. As it gets increasingly specific and thus disgusting, he just shakes his head with a confused expression and walks away, once again muttering "What in BLAZES is with wizards? Must your brain become addled by studying so much?"

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1088

Like Morgaine, Poljen does not have royal court-suitable attire. He is currently in his cleanest clothes and will stick with them. As usual he eats heartily, and drinks a fair bit of ale. He tries the wine, recognizes its quality but then says, "I just prefer ale." Those who know him well, particularly Lia and to a somewhat lesser degree Velon, note he is less boisterous than usual in such a situation.

When he notices Morgaine becoming sloppily drunk he walks up to her and says, "Dear Morgaine, we should let Callahan and his men and Poppo come down for a spell. Let us return to the castle so they may enjoy the feast!" He scoops her up and asks one of the others to take them to the castle on the magic platform. "Once we are at the castle, wait for a few others to come out and then return. I will tuck Morgaine into her room then take a turn on watch."

Out of Character: : Velon beat me to the punch of thinking about giving some of the NPCs a chance to partake. Here is a first chance for them!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.