Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 12 of 1199

Lia is looking at the scene trying to make - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 8:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

12th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258396
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 12

Poljen's face loses its usual grin at Lady Miruvial's actions and words and practically growls. "It is not a road like any other, Milady." He practically spits the title out. "If you use those eyes, you'd see that much blood was spilled here. Maybe it was from others coming to aid Greenest, maybe by those seeking to attack the town. Regardless, the interesting question is they did their best to hide it. Which to a brute such as me signals that they want those coming down this road to have their guard lowered. If you're in such a hurry, ride ahead, alone and quickly. Hopefully we'll catch up to you in time to prevent your death."

Out of Character: : Not that I'm actually trying to force a particular outcome, but I will roll Intimidation anyway…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hearing and seeing that there is blood mixed with the dirt Cratol os more on alert and looks around for anything that could have caused this amount of bloodshed. To know that who ever was involved still had a good number of people to be able to do this and then leave does not always bode well.

10th Jan, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy frowns, his mood darkening just a bit at the actions of the dragon blooded sorceress. He considers Lady Miruvial, taking a moment to calm himsel, before asking, "Why did you do that, is your impatience that great? There was blood in the dirt and the weave seemed to be disturbed. More, you were able to blast it without difficulty."

A certain squire watches as her brother confronts Lady Miruvial, as well others for her actions. She doesn't know much about magic or the weave but Elyria does wonder herself why such is acting strangely, perhaps she might ask those of the Silver Blaze to explains things and maybe she might understand more in what is going on.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:13pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Insight (Proficient) on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Perception (Proficient on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)


10th Jan, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Page 12 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

"Yes" Onwen says as he saunters up to the interaction between Pojen and Lady Miruvial "If you are in such a hurry Miss Miruvial, then by all means you may rush headlong into whatever may await us… take point then. You can be the caravans vanguard as it were since you appear to be so confident and the disruption to the weave does not seem to affect you." Onwen places emphasis on his use of Miss rather than Lady to help drive his feelings of disdain toward the woman home.



Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth takes a few steps back from the crowd during this exchange of heated words. He is looking to see if any others stir to "Miss" Miruvial defense. He also wracks his brain, trying to place the Lady's lineage. Perhaps he's heard of her line during his previous travels.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Miruvial seems infuriated by Pol, simply ignores Geoffroy's attempt at reason, and appears ready to explode by the time Onwen is finished.

She opens her mouth, probably to deliver a tirade of her own, but is interrupted by Sir Onthar, who swings a gauntleted hand down in between her and the others. "Enough! Settle this another time. We're all moving forward, but not blindly. Ichi, Sarai, I want eyes in the air, and I want them now. Call out if your familiars see so much as a forest cat out there. I also need two volunteers to scout either side of the trail on foot."

"Everyone else, assemble the wagons on the right, those with shields form a line at left, those without stay in between and be prepared to take cover."

Ichi, a rather bookish gnome wizard only just beginning to learn spells of the second circle, strokes his raven for a moment before sending her skyward. Knowing her distaste for such things, he then approaches Lia and offers to use magic to clean the blood from her hands, saying 'might as well try it', he's not the only one surprised to find that the cantrip works without issue.

Frel, a thin and somewhat oily fellow with the Fists gives the paladin something resembling a salute and goes loping off into the woods on the right hand side, quickly lost to sight in the underbrush.

The rest of the caravan begins reassembling. It is not perfect, but the wagons cannot leave the trail in this terrain, and at least people will have some cover if arrows suddenly start flying.

Cahleth cannot recall anything about Miruvial or her family. At the same time, none in the group seem inclined to defend the 'lady', not even her own manservant, a fairly old man she dragged along for this journey.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:30am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 12

Poljen, now distracted with some actual instructions about something useful to do, moves to the front of the line forming on the left of the caravan, his shield at the ready, along with his longsword. He looks to whomever is leading the column on the right and says good-naturedly, "Fear not. Should anything attack, I will stop it from reaching you." He will keep scanning both the woods on his right, and the road ahead for any trouble he might discern.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Lia is looking at the scene trying to make more sense of it. Suddenly she feels a flash of heat go by her and she realizes what happened. She is enraged but try's to focus her anger. As she is about to berate the sorceress the tension is broken. She stares at the retreating lady with anger in her eyes. Lia looks away from her when the gnome appears. She holds her hands out as he asks. Lia smiles as her hands are cleaned. " Thank you friend. "

Lia approaches Sir Onthar. " I will not tolerate that again from the sorceress. I felt the heat from her blast. The next time she directs any magic anywhere in my area I am regarding it as treachery. She was an arrogant fool for doing that. We will find out how well she casts spells with an arrow in her eye. I don't carry this bow for show. " She doesn't lower her voice as she says this.

.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.