Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 116 of 1199

Geoffroy will make use of his flaming sphere - Page 116 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Mar, 2017 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

12th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258403
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 116

Lia shakes her head upon hearing Poljen. " She did that without your consent? Did she tell you to attack as well? You didn't realize that you would turn visible in the midst of an enemy army? I understand you wanting to do all the damage you can. It's not worth sacrificing yourself at this point though. We have the fort to shelter in. You can't always take the rash action. Sooner or later your luck will run out. We need you alive Poljen. Not needlessly killed. We count on you. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen just grins. "That is the nicest thing you've ever said of me, Lia! Thank you." As the battle is just about to recommence he says, "But I am far more useful in the thick of things, than I am staying back. It's not for everyone, true, and there are times I think it better, but I have more more effect on the enemy when I am right among them… but we shall discuss this more, perhaps once we fall back to the fort, eh? Fear not, I will meet you there. It will take much more than this for you to be rid of me!"

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth keeps the tension on his bow string, and without turning his head or removing his eyes from the target ahead, calmly states, "Now is neither the time nor place for our squabbles. Let's remember why we all are apart of this crew… because we complement each other's abilities and (Pauses looking for the right word) demeanors."

As soon as he feels Lia's and Poljen's inevitable eye rolls he cracks a small grin to break the tension.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 116 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen does not roll his eyes at Cahleth's remark. In fact he is nodding in agreement, until the final word. He blinks in genuine confusion. "What? Who among us has demons?"

11th Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul is ready to stand and fight with the others. He sets himself in a defensive stance and grimaces at the coming battle.

He determines to use his new found great sword. He'd prefer the heft and weight of his great axe, but in prolonged combat against an unknown number of assailants, he figures the lighter weight and the sharper blade will serve him better.

Calling back to Poljen he yells, "Not demons, he said 'demoners'. He thinks one of is a demoner!" Then, under his breath he mutters, "That barbarian is about as smart as a bag of rocks… "

Out of Character: Five rounds of combat, no advantage dice.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 10, 6, 6, 12, 12 (5 rolls)
  • +1 GS (crit on 26 & 27 on D20 (+7): 17, 19, 26, 20, 10 (5 rolls)
  • Damage 3 rnds (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 2, 2, 5, 3, 5, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Damage 2 rnds (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 2, 5, 3, 6 (4 rolls)
  • If Crit on D6 (+0): 1, 4, 1, 4, 6, 5 (6 rolls)
  • If Crit on D6 (+0): 5, 1, 6, 1 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia does roll her eyes hearing this from Cahleth. She then smiles. " I need to quit worrying about his safety Cahleth. Just let Poljen be Poljen. There is no changing someone as stubborn as he. He will probably outlive us all anyways the way life works. " She shakes her head upon hearing Poljen's and Targuls's last comments. " See what you did Cahleth. You should know not to use such words by now. " She laughs.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 116

As Poljen states his disapproval to Nyzahr, there is something of a savage gleam buried deep into the onyx glow of her shaded eyes, as the part of demonic darkness inside her is thoroughly relishing the tension and the confusion provoked by her intervention. There's that, and a modicum of aloofness as well, as if she really cares little what befalls either her or any of her comrades, as if she's more interested in the spectacle of their current situation than its actual outcome…

She cracks a small, ironic smile at the hulky barbarian, bows primly to the elven priestess - who's standing fuming next to him - and then assumes her defensive position on the barricade.

Suddenly all jest or aloofness is gone from her finely chiseled alabaster features, only the savagery remains and she visibly tenses, all her attention focused on the coming hord.

Out of Character: :
Round 1 - casts Thunderwave at first row of attackers, focussing on closely knit group, hoping to throw them off-balance and get them to trip and tumble on each other.
Round 2 - if she gets the needed distance, Nyzahr will let loose a volley with her light crossbow into the first row of attackers still standing after her spell.
Round 3, 4 and 5 - Hand-to-hand combat with her Armorean Slasher.

NOTE: If she's hit for more than 7 damage, she will use her ability of Infernal Rebuke on her assailant.
If she gets below half her HP she will fall back and try to find a healer.

12th Mar, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 116

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy will make use of his flaming sphere to attack those that try to come through, concentrating for as long as he can though if the spell fades before the call to retreat or it becomes advisable to try a different tactic he will us either his light crossbow or for a defensive action another spell as he retreats such as sanctuary or shield of faith.

Out of Character: : Not sure what to have exactly for five rounds, focus on Flaming Sphere for the five rounds with fall back of light crossbow fire but if something else is needed I can maybe offer such.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Mar, 2017 - 4:06am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Flaming Sphere on D20 (+0): 5, 6, 5, 9, 8 (5 rolls)
  • Attack (l. crossbow) on D20 (+0): 20, 1, 14 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+4): 9, 10, 6 (3 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.