Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1160 of 1199

Out of Character: : I forgot Velon had cast - Page 1160 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 279841
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1160

Mari shakes her head at Cratol." That is naive. They were summoned here to fight us. Waiting to get hit first gives up your speed and the first blow. I'll pass on that." Seeing Pojlhen charge in, she glances at Velon and stops herself from charging as well. She will take turns with Cratol jumping on and off the stone.
Lia looks at the huge behemoth with irritation. Seeing that Morgaine should be okay, she unslings her bow. She looses an arrow at the gholem. The arrow is wreathed with light as it soars at it's target.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Having done a bunch of thinking, talking, being confused, and movement but not using his action, Velon hears Perry's suggestion about timing spells and nods in his direction. Since Perry looks prepared, Velon fires off a firebolt at the large construct to see what happens.

2nd Oct, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine then gets up seeing the others near around the circles and aiming weapons; goes near to the one closest to her and aims her bow. She checks it for any defects first.



Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1160 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol smiles at Mari, "Just something to think about while you are in the moment and fighting.". He moves off the multicolored circle and moves forward to attack the golem with Poljen. After attacking he will back off and be prepared to jump on the circle again unless Mari uses it to stand upon.

3rd Oct, 2018 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine sees that her bow is fine, so she places an arrow on the string and aims and shots at the figure in the middle of the circle when instructed to do so.
If she is needed to step on the blue circle, she will do that as well.

Morgaine Results:
  • Attack, bow r 1,2 on D20 (+8): 10, 15, 15, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Attack, bow r 3,4 on D20 (+8): 19, 11, 19, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow r 1,2 on D8 (+6): 8, 9, 11, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow r 3,4 on D8 (+6): 11, 7, 14, 8 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lawrance's ice bolt streaks towards one of the huge crossbows. Just before it hits home, it dissipates, absorbed by the barrier. A red orb briefly appears before flickering out.

Velon steps on the grey circle once more. The construct's weapons remain out and it doesn't react. He readies himself to fire along with Perry.

Mari activates the multicolored circle, the weapons disappear to be replaced by the elemental orbs. Perry and Velon fire together, one with fire, the other with force. Two additional orbs appear above the constructs head, and stay there.

Cratol strikes at the construct's knee. It feels like punching sand to him as he strikes the barrier. A red orb appears above the construct's head, but disappears moments after. He dashes back towards the multicolored circle.

Tazskan's elemental strikes at the barrier, with much the same effect as the monk a moment before. Tazskan steps on the blue circle to change the construct's weapons once more to the blue spheres.

Poljen, Lia, and Morgaine all fire their weapons, each of them having the same lack of apparent effect.

Lawrance tries another dispel, and is rewarded with a fourth orb dancing above the construct's head.

The orbs in the construct's hands flash, and several things happen at once. Poljen feels a squeezing sensation, as if his skin was suddenly too tight.

A tall and mostly humanoid figure appears behind Poljen and Perry. It is an ugly thing, reminiscent of a toad with dark grey skin.

Something stings Mari's and Cratol's eyes, making them want to shut them.

The area around Lawrence goes deathly silent.

Out of Character: Lawrance effectively went twice because the construct dropped in the initiative order, it now goes just before Velon. If the plan is to continue with the circle hopping, Velon and Mari may wish to post two actions for next round for the same reason

Poljen needs to make a DC 16 Con save, otherwise his size category goes down as per the enlarge reduce spell. Regardless of the result, I would like a Perception check from Poljen. Mari and Cratol need to make DC 16 Con saves or go blind.

DC 15 arcana to identify summon as a death slaad. A powerful outsider from Limbo, the plane of chaos.

P.S. Morgaine, Kn may ask for multiple rounds worth of attacks at once, but in my case, more often than not, just one please.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:33am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1160

Cratol feels the effect of something being wrong with his eyes. He tries to resist the urge to close them so that he can continue to be of use. But it is no good his eyes close and when he opens them again he is unable to see. He stops what he is doing and listens to all that is around him so he can get his bearrings.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 3rd Oct, 2018 - 3:53am

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1160

Out of Character: : I forgot Velon had cast Bless on Poljen… hopefully that will help with these rolls.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.