Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1161 of 1199

Not hearing Velong the first time, but realizing - Page 1161 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258541
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1161

Poljen lets out a growl as his skin feels odd, but the sound rises in pitch as he also begins to shrink. He stops suddenly as he sees something unusual. He then calls out, sounding to even his own ears, like a lad whose voice is changing, "Velon! The guardian sits on separate stone from the rest around it. There is light beneath there. Maybe if we smash the base it will fall down, brought low… "He then faces the toad-thing…

Out of Character: : My understanding is he now is at Disad in melee, which I will offset with Reckless. And a D4 subtracted from damage…

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 3rd Oct, 2018 - 12:03pm

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2018 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, jumps back onto the blue colored circle. At the same time, unleashes two eldritch blasts, at the creature, or construct in the middle.

Meanwhile, the earth elemental, also does his slam attacks at the creature, or construct.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Elemental slam attack on D20 (+8): 13, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Elemental slam damage on D8 (+5): 13, 12 (2 rolls + tweaked)
  • Eldritch blast to hit on D20 (+8): 17, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch blast dam on D10 (+4): 12, 13 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari cries out in horror as she feels her vision slipping away." I can't see… I can't see." Realizing that an attack on her part is probably futile she stays by the stone." She feels around with her feet to be sure of its location." Tell me when to step on the stone. That's all I can do right now."

Lia looks over at Mari and Cratol with great concern." Hold on… We will take care of this soon." Seeing Poljen shrink causes even more concern. Lia races to Cratol's side and touches his eyes. "This will help Cratol. Mari and I can take care of this stone so you can help the others." He feels warmth seeping into his eyes and his vision quickly returns.

Specific Action: Mari will step on and off the stone when instructed by Velon etc. Lia cast Lesser Restoration to restore his sight.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Oct, 2018 - 6:49pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1161 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After trying to speak some tidbit of information he thought out and realizing he has been silenced, Lawrance moves around the perimeter of the battlefield,seeing if he carries the spell with him.
Specific Action: I'll edit if he can't get out of the field.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Everyone keep hopping on and off of the circles! It's slowing it down to where it almost does nothing! Attacks aren't working anyhow, except for spells!" Velon repeatedly does this himself every few seconds on the gray circle (Two turns worth, in this case).

Velon then hears Poljen's words about the light and the stone. "Lawrance! Can you change that stone and let it fall through? If not, how else can we send it crashing down below?"

Lastly, Velon looks to Perry near him. "Perry, are the red orbs even a good thing? Shall we keep firing?" Velon shrugs and keeps unleashing firebolts and the construct, timing them with Perry.

Edit: Arg, I may not have deselected the dice 'randomizer' thing. Gr Dungeon Master, why do we have that? What value is it adding? (I've read the thread.) Oh, well, whatever, RAPIDLY starting not to care about this game because of such things.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 3rd Oct, 2018 - 9:39pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Perry squees a bit when he sees the cute Poljen, but his delight is short-lived as he slowly turns around to see the frog monster behind him. "Velon, velon… "the bard stammers, "There's a thing right behind us Velon! PRESS THE CIRCLE PLEASE!"

As Perry makes note of the awful situation, he hears Poljen's words and yells to Taz, "Taz, have Geode hit the platform that the golem is standing on, not the golem itself! We might be able to bring it down through the floor."

The bard then calls to the others, "I'm going to ready a spell again. I think we should all attack simultaneously to get more of those red orbs to appear."

He readies force energy again, similar to his previous action.

Specific Action: Move to step on gray circle only if someone else has stepped on a different color on a turn ahead of Perry. Otherwise he won't move. Readied EB as soon as someone else casts a spell at the golem like before.

Out of Character: Apologies for the short rushed post and for all the conditional statements here. Due to the coordination nature of this fight, a lot of Perry's actions rely on what other folks do ahead of him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1161

"Don't worry, you guys will be fine. This stuff will probably go away when we change it like the other summoned creatures did!" Velon hopes he is right."

Hearing Perry, Velon adds "OH RIGHT!" "TAZ, your pet can take out the floor!"

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2018 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1161

Not hearing Velong the first time, but realizing that he was yelling something at him, Lawrance calls out "Say that again, there's a Silence spell over where I was!" Once repeated, he will call out "I can try with what I have!" and casts yet another Dispel Magic, this time on the revealed illuminated pedestal, trying to drop the animated threat machine by removing it's support.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.