Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1187 of 1199

Mari continues thrusting her blades rapidly - Page 1187 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2018 - 1:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255364
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1187

From Perry's aerial vantage point he can now see many things. He sees the swarm of insects below. He sees Lawrance fleeing bravely from said swarm. He sees Lieutenant Ponderosa take a solid hit from his Almighty Eldritch Blast and barely survive. He sees more mages and mechanical contraptions spawning. He sees Poljen handling Lt. Ponderosa just fine and not struggling at all.

The bard tuts at the general situation.

"This has all turned into quite the kerfuffle now," Perrington grumbles as he clears his throat in a way that is much too loud to be real. He squints his eyes disapprovingly as he watches the mages skittering about down on the ground below. "Well, now, enough with this riff-raff and wot. I've had it about up to here with all your magical nonsense."

Then, the bard pulls a leather string from a black leather pouch on his belt. Suddenly, ten tiny silver knives begin falling to the ground… but they never reach it.

Instead, Perry throws his hand to the sky and screams like a rock star who just finished a show. The knives are now flying and surrounded by little purple fey lights. Half of them go after one mage, and the other half go after another.

Specific Action: Movement - Fly to AB6. Action - Cast the 5th level spell Animate Objects. Bonus Action - Command objects to kill the mages at X10 and Y8 with five knives each. The knives are flanking the sides of each of them in a pincer attack formation.

Out of Character: - Prepare for lots of dice. Apologies in advance to Daishain for summoning so many things. Everything is a creature so they are flanking for advantage and wot. Perry will also be casting Shield if any relevant attack that would hit comes his way here.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 26th Oct, 2018 - 10:45pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2018 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, seeing another warrior nearby, within melee range, launches another spell melee attack. His whole arm takes on the appearance of a zombie, skeletal appendage, as he lashes out.

Specific Action: Will attack the warrior located at R7, this time. Using the vampiric touch, coupled with the pact keeper bonus effect.

Assuming that the spell slot is already used, will roll 3d6, until spell ends.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Vampiric touch hit on D20 (+10): 18 (1 roll)
  • Vampiric damage on D6 (+0): 6, 3, 5 (3 rolls)


Post Date: 27th Oct, 2018 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon sees things unfolding with Cyanwrath but also that there are still quite a few enemies causing trouble between him and the half dragon commander. With his arcane speed still enhancing his movement and attacks, the paladin begins to carve a path between himself and the construct, taking out anyone in the area that Cratol, Morgaine, Perry and the rest have not already finished off. He ponders just what he'll do when he can reach the construct and the enemy commander as it appears he will be tough to reach in his current position.

Out of Character:
AC=26
May not need shield against some of these smaller attacks, but could still be used for large attacks at Dungeon Master's discretion. GWM in effect.

Rolling twice for each attack in case I can flank with someone OR run out of targets and just have to try to reach up and hit CW with Disadvantage.

Attack 1
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 14. (4, 10)
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 13. (3, 10)
Damage: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 27. (4, 23)
Fire crystal: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 6.

Attack 2
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 19. (9, 10)
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 19. (9, 10)
Damage: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 25. (2, 23)
Fire crystal: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 6.

Attack 3
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 28. (18, 10)
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 16. (6, 10)
Damage: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 28. (5, 23)
Fire crystal: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 3.

Bonus Action Attack if Velon can kill anyone, per GWM feat:
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 1. (Forgot to add +10 but still a 1)
Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 23. (13, 10)
Damage: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 28. (5, 23)
Fire crystal: Replying to: Cinder (Velon) rolled 4.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1187 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari moves in again, but unfortunately misses her target. Poljen manages to strike back at the object of his fear, scoring a hit on the half dragon. Cratol finishes off his target with Spring's help and moves on

Above, Lia casts a spell that settles over most of the group, it brings a comforting feeling to those affected. Perry drops something less pleasant from above, a swarm of animated daggers. The tiny things roll over two mages who have already suffered multiple burns, and tear them into bloody scraps. The swarm of insects one of them had summoned swiftly dissipates. Lawrance rams his burning sphere into the last mage standing and unleashes several small bolts to slam with light force into various figures on the field.

Autumn fires once more, taking out the man clinging to the side of the construct. Tazskan drains life from the one before him, but not before taking a harsh blow to the side

Velon, still moving swiftly around the field, manages to cut down two more, and ends up flanking the last mage with the swarm of gardener spiders. Said mage has panicked, and thrown up a barrier between himself and the paladin instead of continuing the offense.

The man behind Poljen is unlucky, missing twice. Cyanwrath however brings his sword around in a wide arc. As it connects, again there is a deep booming sound, and then the barbarian finds himself flying through the air.

The commander and his man move to try and get at the gnomish wizards once more, but abruptly the construct starts moving again. With a lurch, the thing's legs tilt it harshly to the side, toppling those on it to the ground.

Out of Character: Poljen takes 9 slashing damage (5 after reduction), 6 lightning damage, 10 thunderous and ended up prone. Tazskan takes 11 slashing damage.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Something snaps within Perry as he watches his tiny daggers skewer the mages below. He throws off his top hat and monocle and combs his hand through his hair. "Ah, wonderful! Everyone, don't be afraid! I shall steel your resolve with the help of, you know it, some more cowbell! You all go after dragon butt, I can handle the last few."

Perry flies to the center of the party. All of a sudden, he begins singing a familiar song, "Don't Fear the Dragon."

All our time has come,
Here but now they're gone,
Heroes don't fear the dragon,
Nor do the elves, the dwarves, or the fey (We can be like they are)

Come on heroes,
Don't fear the dragon,
Party hear my song,
Don't fear the dragon,
You'll be able to fight,
Don't fear the dragon,
Party I'm your baaard

La, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la

As he sings the song, he commands the tiny daggers to fly and attack new targets. However, on their way to their new targets, the daggers bounce off Perry's shield as he sings and dances. They act as surprisingly good substitutes for the original cowbell in the song.

Specific Action: Movement - Fly to V9. Action - Countercharm to give everyone within 30 feet of Perry advantage on fear and charm effects until my next turn. Bonus Action - Five daggers each to R7 and V6, same attack style as before.

EDIT Out of Character: Perry will also use Shield as a reaction if something blockable comes his way.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 29th Oct, 2018 - 1:11am

29th Oct, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, attacks one of the warriors with his ghoulish hand, draining his life. However not before receiving, a swift slashing from a sword in his side.

Out of Character: Will roll concentration check now. Outcome of the roll will dictate, what his next, move and attack will be?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Concentration on D20 (+2): 13 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1187

Seeing the mages down Cratol will head over to those attacking Tazskan Q8 and attack the one at! 7. He will attack the one at R8 if he drops the one Q8 and still has attacks left. He will do a regular attack this time saving some of his energy for Cyanwrath.
Three attacks 12, 28, and 15
Damage 12, 12 and 7.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 29th Oct, 2018 - 1:25am

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1187

Mari continues thrusting her blades rapidly at the warrior in front of her. Both blades dart out at him.

Lia looks down with worry at her burly barbarian companion." This will not stand. Sune, heal him." Her amulet glows brightly. A huge beam of light strikes Poljen healing him immediately. Then a smaller beam of light flashes out to Poljen.

Specific Action: Mari strikes with both blades using her bonus action.

Main hand: Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 12. (5, 7)
Off hand. Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 26. (19, 7)
Damage:. Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 6. (2, 4)
Sneak attack damage: Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 17. (3 + 2 + 2 + 6 + 4 = 17)

Lia uses her channel divinty to heal Poljen. It restores 43 hitpoints. She then cast healing word at level 4 for Poljen for her bonus action. It heals max amount so 26. He gets a total of 69 hit points restored.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Oct, 2018 - 1:55am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.