Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 382 of 948

Daishain and everyone, sorry about not posting - Page 382 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 382

Is Zarra using her crossbow in the round after she hits the golem with faerie fire, or is she not casting that in favor of attacking?

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2017 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

She is casting Faerie Fire first, and then next round will attack with her hand crossbow. I hope that wasn't too confusing, in me doing such, though this will mean that Zarra has her actions for the next few rounds.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 4:33am

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

And here is the extra damage for the [Critical Hit] rolled. Now to it fifteen words.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 382 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry, decided to do what Velon was going to do before I read about the flaming sphere on the other side of the golem. I'll just absorb the damage and may heal myself next turn. (Sorry to Lia too!)

Velon would have done that to close the distance and flank the enemy. Not sure if he'd know about faerie fire and whether or not it stuck especially considering initiative order.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

How we doing here? I'm getting worried about technical issues on top of the bad url updates we're getting. Haven't seen an update in 23+ hours (Which may just be waiting on someone, NBD) but also received an email at 10:30am EST (27 minutes ago) saying someone updated this page and yet I don't see an update. Hm….

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was waiting on Jack's move. I'll be posting without shortly.

P.S. Kntoran, as a level 6 monk, your fists count as magical. You are perfectly able to contribute in the usual manner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 382

Oh I know that as a player but my character does not. Plus it is rather crowded in the area right now. So he is waiting for now.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 382

Daishain and everyone, sorry about not posting earlier: I just figured that "Jack just stands there uselessly with no magic weapon while everybody else is engaging the enemy" was a bit of a lame post.

But it's basically what's happening.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.