Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 384 of 948

Daishain, Fay is simply catching up to Cratol - Page 384 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2017 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 384

Pretty entertaining how poorly Velon is doing on shrugging off the slow effect. Two [Critical Hit] failures, now something better worth adding the Inspiration die to and he still falls short by 1. (Laugh) Good thing attacking once is his thing anyhow and he hasn't needed to move. If someone has to keep failing checks I'm glad it's him as Poljen and Fay are far more useful with regard to second strikes and bonus action attacks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Damn, I know that. Sorry about that Daishain. I'll use healing word next round and hold off the third strike.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KN, you might want to give those who play stealthy types a chance to post… but it's your funeral.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 384 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He can be a bit stealthy too that is also why he is not going too far and just a peek *smile*.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I just want to double-check my math with you. I currently count Poljen is down only 8 HP, thanks to assorted healings from members of the group. In other words, he is at 65 HP.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just deleted my numbers for that fight. Without going back through the thread, I'd say that sounds about right. You were hit with several heals, and it couldn't bypass the damage resist.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 384

Can I get something resembling a consensus on direction? So far as I can tell, we have one moving left, one right, one doing a quick survey of both, and a couple of "Thataways"

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 384

Daishain,

Fay is simply catching up to Cratol so Cratol isn't alone up there. He isn't going any further than the intersection.

Kyrroeth,

Fay asked for some healing. In case you didn't see that. Even with that healing he's still down by over 25% of his total HPs.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.