Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 390 of 948

Damn, I just saw this Cinder. I noticed everyone - Page 390 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
21st Sep, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 390

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'll see about fixing that here, though keep a lookout for an Introduction post soon.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Damage (h. crossbow) on D6 (+3): 7 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Still waiting on actions from Lia, Velon, Poppo, and Fay. Please filter on in when ready.

Edit, spoke a bit too soon, there's Velon.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:12pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I forgot initiative. I am rolling for it here. I hope I have met the requirements now.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 390 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Reminder, if you know you forgot or messed up something in a die roll prior to the result showing up, you can delete and reenter the roll via the edit screen.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo waits until Jack is safety past Zara before he casts his Grease spell across the hallway directly in front of her.

Out of Character: : Casting Grease at BG41 and 42.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Already factored your grease in, that is what sent one of the cultists skidding down the hall on his back. (So far no one's declared about finishing him off I don't think.)

If you're talking about casting a second grease, your companions are heading in that direction now, since the other cultists reversed direction.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 390

Daishain if you don't mind Velon's attack could be to finish that guy off if all others turned back already. If one is standing at the corner however, he'll still attack the upright one. [Thanks].

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 390

Damn, I just saw this Cinder. I noticed everyone running past the downed Cultist and nobody actually taking the time to kill him. I'm going to amend my post in the main thread to take this into account.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.