Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 629 of 916

Yeah, but we've been half-assing around - Page 629 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 6:03pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 45 86 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 629

The Quiet Shadow says...

Be perfectly honest I definitely would like to have Zarra resurrected, but perhaps then have her go on a different path so I can bring back in Geoffroy. What this could, I'm not exactly certain yet though I gave a few ideas, but that is what I'd want ideally.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:03pm

Post Date: 23 September 2018 - 12:38 pm / Post ID: #

The only people who seem to have nothing to do with the education of the children are the parent. --G. K. Chesterton

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Cold Fury says...

Once he simmers down, Poljen would agree that Zarra did her share and we should look into having her brought back. "Think of it as a bonus we've earned for bringing not only the mask, but a dragon's hoard and a giant's flying castle!" That should more than cover the cost of a resurrection, don't you think?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Page 629 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'd hope so, it would be nice to have Zarra alive for other adventures and perhaps multiclassed on a different path. For her to farther develop herself both in class as well character and personality.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 5 Sorcerer 5

Leader / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Rival

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Flame Wielder says...

I'm a Zarra fan, as is Velon. I'd enjoy bringing her back, especially to be an active part of the party further, if you end up choosing that Thomas. No pressure, just positive thoughts towards the character, in and out of character myself.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

the Quiet says...

Cratol is still laying in the cold as he keeps seeing the white dragon attacking and attacking again. He has not been healed after the last attack that but him down that I saw.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 629 Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support

The Cold Fury says...

Uh-oh. You had better count how many rounds Cratol has been down. If I recall, you failed the first, third and fourth rolls on your Death Saves… we might need TWO resurrections… fortunately we deserve two really big bonuses for all we're bringing back to the cause!

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 629

the Quiet says...

Two rounds is all he has been down. The second round was when the dragon was defeated. IT stuck him down and disappeared then was defeated when it came back.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Page 629

The Cold Fury says...

Yeah, but we've been half-assing around a bit. I'm sure Daishain will give you a bit of a grace period for us to save your life…

D, as previously asked, do we have an ETA for getting to Cratol's home town? That seems to be the current destination where we will set down and excavate the treasure in earnest. Hopefully before the cult scries the location and comes to try to reclaim it, of course!

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 13 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By News 2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By JoePublic 15th Aug, 2018 - 2:32pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!