Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 629 of 948

Yeah, but we've been half-assing around - Page 629 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 629

The Quiet Shadow says...

Be perfectly honest I definitely would like to have Zarra resurrected, but perhaps then have her go on a different path so I can bring back in Geoffroy. What this could, I'm not exactly certain yet though I gave a few ideas, but that is what I'd want ideally.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:03pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once he simmers down, Poljen would agree that Zarra did her share and we should look into having her brought back. "Think of it as a bonus we've earned for bringing not only the mask, but a dragon's hoard and a giant's flying castle!" That should more than cover the cost of a resurrection, don't you think?

2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'd hope so, it would be nice to have Zarra alive for other adventures and perhaps multiclassed on a different path. For her to farther develop herself both in class as well character and personality.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 629 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm a Zarra fan, as is Velon. I'd enjoy bringing her back, especially to be an active part of the party further, if you end up choosing that Thomas. No pressure, just positive thoughts towards the character, in and out of character myself.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is still laying in the cold as he keeps seeing the white dragon attacking and attacking again. He has not been healed after the last attack that but him down that I saw.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Uh-oh. You had better count how many rounds Cratol has been down. If I recall, you failed the first, third and fourth rolls on your Death Saves… we might need TWO resurrections… fortunately we deserve two really big bonuses for all we're bringing back to the cause!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 629

Two rounds is all he has been down. The second round was when the dragon was defeated. IT stuck him down and disappeared then was defeated when it came back.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 629

Yeah, but we've been half-assing around a bit. I'm sure Daishain will give you a bit of a grace period for us to save your life…

D, as previously asked, do we have an ETA for getting to Cratol's home town? That seems to be the current destination where we will set down and excavate the treasure in earnest. Hopefully before the cult scries the location and comes to try to reclaim it, of course!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.