Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 881 of 948

Silas and Chasorth are busy in the best of - Page 881 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2018 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 881

No, the "You and you" was referring to Penelope/Perry, and Velon. He is there as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well I think Velon and Perry want to find SOME solution as to what to do with the egg. I'm not sure a good alternative has been proposed yet since Irdeith didn't seem too excited about it, although I'd have to go back and read exactly what he said again.

I suppose "Forget about it and leave it in a corner of a castle until it hatches and kills someone" is a viable plan, too, if people prefer.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry the character is indifferent to what should be done with the egg honestly. He cracks jokes about omelettes and whatnot but that's just him being Perry. On the other hand, Seath, the player, would have Booming Blade'd that egg on sight. But Perry is just a bard who wants to write a songbook and help out the team. He also feels bad for the King right now so he's letting him know about the grandegg. I didn't think it was a good idea to hide all the details of it from him, but I didn't want to bring up such a delicate topic in front of all the guards and whatnot either.

18th Aug, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 881 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Since Tazskan wasn't privy to the transaction made between Lawrence, and Irdeith concerning the live green egg.
He wouldn't know the outcome.
But, would be hoping on return to the castle, that the egg, would be under the watchful eyes of the golden ones. Naturally, being part dragon himself he does feel a bit of sympathy and concern for the life within the egg.

After all, Tazskan himself was hatched from an egg. By no means, would he be offering to care for it. I believe the Dragonborn gave up on the idea of being slaves in a dragon nursery a long time ago.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Aug, 2018 - 2:01pm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

During that conversation with Silas &gang, I had asked Velon to be there as well. That dialogue hasn’t been resolved yet, so I’m not sure how it’ll end. But it happened before the kings audience time wise. That might change the in character stuff.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We can pretty much wrap up that conversation where it we left off if you didn't have anything else. Silas/Chasorth don't have much more to add concerning what was asked.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 881

My last post in that conversation was to the effect of their accepting responsibility for the egg. If you have them reject its care, then the question would have been asked about helping another in what may be required to do so. Would Silas and gang be willing to give advice to the king in this case?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 881

Silas and Chasorth are busy in the best of times, and are raising their own child at present. They might be persuaded if there are no other viable options, but are very reluctant to take on such a burden.

They are considerably more willing to offer advice and support.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.