Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 943 of 948

Kyrroeth, I was just looking at the tactical - Page 943 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2018 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
22nd Oct, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 943

The Protector. says...

Thats what I'm hoping, that a cultist is within 10 feet of him. Because, he didn't have an effect the last round.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia does not have a bead on Cyanwrath at present. He fell down on the other side of the construct, which is giving him total cover from her perspective. Would you like to direct that shot at someone else, or change your action?

Mari is not going to be able to flank with Poljen given what he's up to right now.

Also, just in case Susanshadow is about, need more actions from Morgaine.

Seems its past time to make a map, I'm sorry I resisted doing so. Battlemap updated, everyone is where I've placed them based on how they described their characters moving in (Prior to movement this round). Grey area is the construct. Only the center column of three squares can be stood upon. Source 1u.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Oct, 2018 - 11:44am

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, can Mari disengage using her bonus action and then move to P12 now? She won't be able to attack this round but sees Velon needs help.
Lia will hold her position and then shoot at the mage located at Q17 unless she can pick out the opposing cleric. That would be her priority to target.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 943 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In that case Poljen will be climbing from T-4, grab T-5 by the ankle and toss him (First and possibly second Athletics roll), then finish climbing. If he gets T-5 with his first, he will also toss T-6... Or at least try to.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ok I'm going to take the heal since Velon is within 60' of Lia and she also mentioned moving up a bit on her turn.

Oh boy, I see now that Velon went pretty far from the rest of the group into a whole separate pack of enemies. I pictured him just wading deeper into the crowd around the construct.

I think I'll risk it and try to take out some mages as I had written in my post, despite not rolling above a 10 on 6 rolls. Will misty step to V17 to try to take out a couple there, and if Velon is successful in any way and can move without attacks of opportunity, perhaps he'll move away from the melee cluster so they can't get to him and surround him again this round. Just a few squares towards rowzzzinto a more defensive position.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bear in mind from the sound of it, Lawrence will be casting flaming sphere on V16 before you go. If you don't move away before the end of your turn, you will take damage from it. Just a heads up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 943

Aha, forgot about that. Thanks Ok I moved Velon on the map a bit to account for this. He can use the flaming sphere as a bit of cover to make it harder for the melee guys to surround him again.

PS Wish I (Or Lawrance or someone) had a fireball left now that I see that there are still such large clusters of enemies. Oops :facepalm: I would have done two more fireballs instead of a haste and a level 4 smite to get one target with so many still clustered. Were these guys over where Velon is hit by any of our earlier fireballs?

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 23rd Oct, 2018 - 3:55pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 943

Kyrroeth, I was just looking at the tactical map. If Mari moves from P-6 to R-6 she will gain advantage on the guy at R-7, and not suffer an AoO from the guy at Q-6. It might work by moving to Q-7 as well…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.