Artistic Goals 2017

Artistic Goals 2017 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Artistic Goals 2017

Artistic 2017 Goals

What are some of your Artistic goals for the new year 2017?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Artistic Goals 2017
A Friend

Goals Artistic

Well, I am [personally] a sketch artist, and most of the stuff I draw is fantasy or [Lovecraft] art drawn with a pencil, ballpoint pen, or both. Personally, I'd like to improve my ability to draw human forms and anatomy, which I tend to struggle with as opposed to the typically [bizarre] or inhuman things I draw. I'd also like to improve my shading techniques, I still feel like I never quite get the lighting and shading the way it should be - so I'll be working alot with cross-hatching, to see if I can bring some more realism into my drawings. And as a video game developer, I would like to grow more adept and converting my [drawing] into image files, and actually drawing using a computer, both of which I am sadly lacking in. If I am successful with these things, I'd like to start drawing and independent comic/web comic, and maybe make enough of a name for myself that I can do art for a proper comic - comics are what really brought me into trying to draw well, and have contributed alot of what I know, since I constantly draw character or images from TMNT, Hack/Slash, or Batman.

17th Jun, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Artistic Goals 2017 UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I draw and paint. This year, I want to learn to paint like I draw. I really like my drawings, they are landscapes but not in any tangible way. I get lots of compliments with my drawings, not so much with my paintings. I would like to mirror but not completely, these two medias.

> TOPIC: Artistic Goals 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,