I'm Going To Prison

I' M Prison - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jan, 2017 - 10:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

I'm Going To Prison

I'm Going To Prison

If I were going to prison to serve a fairly long sentence what would be the best advice you could give me about my stay there?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Prison To Im

I haven't been to a prison even to visit so this is just off the top of my head. I would advise you not go there looking like people can walk over you but at the same time don't try to be pompous because you don't want to have too many enemies in a place you can't escape.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

I'm Going To Prison
A Friend

I'm Going To Prison History & Civil Business Politics

If you were going to prison I would say good luck. Prison is not a place I would want to be. IT is not a good place and many people come out changed and usually not for the good. It is a hard life in there and many fall into a gang in prison just for the protection of a group. What role you play in prison is decided by you. I would say "Do not try to be someone you are not" In other words be yourself and work at not falling in with the wrong people. Having only visited prisons I can not say for sure how it is I just know some things from talking to people who work there.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Prison To Im

Name: Slammer

Comments: If you're a guy and drop the soap don't bend down to pick it up. If you are a weak timid looking person start working out and get some muscle on you.

> TOPIC: I'm Going To Prison

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,