Donation Drive - February 2017 - Page 4 of 6

Sighs, my payday is just too far off. If only - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 9:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Donation Drive,February 2017
25th Feb, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - February 2017 - Page 4

If I could, I would be more then happy to donate again yet as of right now I am without money until my next paycheck. Especially because of the 30% bonus to Forum Points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

February Drive Donation

Thanks for your constant support Thomaslee, whenever you can, do not break your bank or 'go hungry' trying to get it - just as you are able when you are able.

There are lots of others playing ROK II and using the Community, besides those that have already contributed, that can Donate - it should not be all on a few.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - February 2017
A Friend

Donation Drive - February 2017 Feedback & FAQ News Community

JB,

Great site. Absolutely top notch, we'll run, and well maintained. I sent a bit more but this is all I can do at this point.

25th Feb, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 February Drive Donation

Thanks to you, Abninja, you just made the biggest contribution towards this Donation Drive, it is by no means a "Bit". Thanks again.

That puts us up at 67.7% which means 2/3 is covered. Who else is willing to help us reach 100% of our goal?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

February Drive Donation

I just added to it to hopefully get us even closer to the goal. I wish I could have done more this time around.

25th Feb, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Thanks so much KNtoran. Your latest contribution puts us at 73.1% we are almost at 3/4 of our goal! Fantastic help!

Looks like we are going to be able to attack other aspects of our goals as we get closer to 100%.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donation Drive February 2017 - Page 4

I encourge others to step up and do what you can to help make ROK II even better. I am sure we can get that 100% or very close to it.

25th Feb, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive February 2017 Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

Sighs, my payday is just too far off. If only I could even toss another hundred before the end of the Donation Drive. I admittedly feel jealous of those who can donate so generously, if that doesn't sound crazy..

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - February 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,