Goldendawn Introduction

Goldendawn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Feb, 2017 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
ROK II Secondary
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 65
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 165.00 FP
Charm: 5

Goldendawn Introduction

Greetings, seems my travels have brought me here with rumors of adventure and glory with a game called the Ruler of Kings II.

I am Golden and I enjoy roleplaying, video gaming, as well reading though admittedly I have not done much of such. I do not write as often as I would like, but perhaps here I can try out a few ideas and consider what may came. I have heard good things of what is found here though joined mostly because I sought the adventure of becoming the Ruler of Kings and see where that may go.

I hope to have fun.

Note: This is Thomaslee's Seconday account for ROK II.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:32am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Introduction Goldendawn

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Goldendawn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Goldendawn, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 3,250 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Member Member

Introduction Goldendawn

I do believe I'd like to maybe get a personal avatar, giving myself something distinct to catch notice.

Also, I'm glad to offer what aid I can especially since I do believe I would be able to make use of the forum points. I've definitely heard good things about the site, as well what I might expect.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Feb, 2017 - 12:32am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Introduction Goldendawn

Hi Goldendawn. Nice to have you here and thank you for donating so quickly towards the work of the community. You can send your photo / image to the administrator and he will fix that for you.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Goldendawn Introduction

Thanks, working with him on it now. I took some searching but I do believe I found that image that could work. My first two choices were a no go, but I am happy enough with what I did find so it works out.

Reconcile Edited: Goldendawn on 6th Feb, 2017 - 3:02pm

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Goldendawn Introduction

Goldendawn, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 2,990 FP.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Goldendawn Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Always glad to help, I just hope I can avoid dying this time around so I can continue the progress I was making before.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Goldendawn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,