Aaroni the Blessed - Page 3 of 3

Having made his way though the Dark Region - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Feb, 2018 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 212
6th Dec, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Aaroni the Blessed - Page 3

Message to Advisor

My age I see before me, and I seek a way of postponing what may be a weakening of my body and vitality. I have so much more left to do, I cannot have it end so soon. I worked as a bodyguard for so long, just I could have the coin needed to survive and improve myself. This already took so many years of my live before I gained a benefactor allowing such employment to no longer be necessary.

This did help me to rise most quickly, though it was also because of my own calm efficiency and firm believe him my path, in using my resources effectually that I could continue on at the speed in which I advanced. The runes I gained and used so often are now something I cannot use, because of them increasing my already great age. I don't know how much time I have left, leaving me feeling stuck until I can find a a way of taking back some of the years I have lose.

My future is uncertain, I have accomplished so much though it is not enough. What shall I do?

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2018 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Blessed Aaroni

Having made his way though the Dark Region Forest, looking for answers, Aaroni will find himself forced to face ratmen and giant spiders as before when passing through the area. Yet felt a bite lead to being poisoned, his old body being able to fight it off as it once was. Over sixty years old, the man had nothing but his faith to keep him going.

Aaroni makes his way back to town and while his adviser and old friend was able to heal him of his energies, it cannot reverse the effects of age nor lingering effects of his last battle which effected his mind. He had taken too long, perhaps spending too much in the Temple of Solace or from overusing the ruins of magic upon his arms. Still, his faith was all he had, so the old man headed to the temple.

Speaking with the High Priestess, Aaroni admits to feeling tired and a growing wish to find rest for the final time. The old man did not have a chance of having a family, at least not as far as he knows, and no one to continue the work that he started. He had heard rumors of a way of reversing one's advancing age in the North, yet found himself unable to believe that to reverse the ravages of times enough to make a different and allow him to continue in becoming the Ruler of Kings.

With this taken care off, he will retire to bed, waiting for the time to come, whether weeks or a few months later. Aaroni saw himself as too old to continue exploring and fighting.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Aaroni the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,