George W. Bush - The Next Move

George W Bush Move - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Nov, 2004 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (28) »

?
Poll: Do You Think Bush is 'Right' In Decisions He Has Taken?
  Yes, 100% on the money       6.67%
  Yes, but only some crucial ones       20.00%
  Not really, good only on small decisions       20.00%
  No, he is making big mistakes       53.33%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What can we expect from Pres. Bush for the next four years?
George W. Bush - The Next Move Related Information to George W. Bush - The Next Move
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Now that the 'Next US President' thread is completed by the winning of Pres. Bush over John Kerry, we can now look towards what will happen NEXT...

What is your prediction of the next four years under the Bush Administration?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2004 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

He will probably go further with 'The Fight Against Terror.'

Now that he's in his second term, he may even be more daring.. Perhaps he will help Israel in a greater way. Have the U.S involve directly in the issue of Israel Vs. Palestine. I think that would be his next step.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

4th Nov, 2004 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

I believe the major area of focus will be on cleaning up the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts. There are also some Supreme Court justices that need replacing for health or age reasons, and that will take up some time and energy. There will be healthcare issues, tax issues, and the normal economy/jobs/oil prices issues. And of course the Israel/Palestine situation. With Arafat ill... the possibility of his death is a new problem, and there is no telling what the Palestinian Authority or Hamas will do.

In short, there are plenty of on-going issues that need resolution, and Bush has only 4 years to take care of it all.

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2004 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Move The Bush W George

BUSH REACHES OUT: PRESIDENT TO PURSUE WAR, TAXES

President Bush claimed a re-election mandate Wednesday after a record 59 million Americans chose him over Democrat John Kerry and voted to expand Republican control of Congress as well. He pledged to pursue his agenda on taxes and Iraq while seeking "the broad support of all Americans."
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...02898%2C00.html

4th Nov, 2004 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

I think that GWB will do just as he said he would during the campaign. Keep up the pressure on the terrorist organizations, help Iraq and Afghanistan to get up on their feet, and continue to try to beef up the economy.

With the stronger Senate and House majorities, he really has an opportunity to accomplish more of his agenda.

Of course, the Supreme Court vacancies will also be a huge job, along with the other court vacancies.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2004 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think that because has nothing to prove anymore and the international opinion is growing agains any kind of conflict ...He will try to cool down the things without loosing face....but hope that if I am wrong less people (americans of not) die in this new 4 years

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2004 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move

He has shown good restraint since winning. "Show Boating' would be sad for the leader of a nation. And I am glad to see him say that he is sticking with everything he campaigned for, that proves his firm stance on things.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

5th Nov, 2004 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move Politics Business Civil & History

I think that because has nothing to prove anymore and the international opinion is growing agains any kind of conflict ...He will try to cool down the things without loosing face

While I don't know what President Bush is likely to do in this area, I doubt he will bow to any pressure from foreign governments. He has shown little regard in the past to what other nations think, why would he start now? In fact, since he can't win another election, he might even get more forceful at home. What does he personally have to lose? So why not go forward with your agenda, especially if you believe you have been given a mandate by the US citizenry. He did win by a large majority of the popular vote.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (28) »

> TOPIC: George W. Bush - The Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,