Russia vs Lithuania

Russia Lithuania - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Feb, 2017 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Feb, 2017 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Russia vs Lithuania

Four new battalions under the North Atlantic alliance's banner arrived in Lithuania so no matter what Trump is saying in the media those Baltic states are preparing for war - the war I hope never happens. Truth is if war were to happen with Russia I fear places like Lithuania won't be able to stand up much in the conflict.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs Lithuania
A Friend

Lithuania Russia

It would be over quickly. I saw a news story a few months ago that stated that if Russia attacked a country that caused a NATO response, they would overwhelm NATO in s day or two. The United States doesn't have the resources in place over there right now to deal with them.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs Lithuania
A Friend

Russia vs Lithuania History & Civil Business Politics

Kyrroeth,

I'm not sure I agree with that article that it would be over in a day or two but it wouldn't take long. At one time we had thousands of tanks forward-deployed over there. But that isn't the biggest change. Our NATO allies have let their militaries go to pot. We still have those thousands of tanks, and many more, we just brought them back here. The Germans once had 5,000 tanks, now they have like 300. The same is true of France, Italy, England, Belgium, Denmark, and The Netherlands. Although they didn't have as many tanks as the Germans what they have left is somewhere around 10% - 20% of their Cold War days. They need to start investing in their defense. We should definitely move more equipment over there, but we shouldn't use all of our national treasure defending Europe while do next to nothing to defend themselves.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lithuania Russia

Waiting For Invasion

Two Lithuanian conscripts train to defend their country against Russian aggression as tensions in the region escalate. Ref. Source 8j?

> TOPIC: Russia vs Lithuania

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,