White Dwarf Pulsar

White Dwarf Pulsar - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Jul, 2020 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

White Dwarf Pulsar

Mysterious white dwarf pulsar discovered

An exotic binary star system 380 light-years away has been identified as an elusive white dwarf pulsar, the first of its kind ever to be discovered in the universe Ref. Source 1u.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

White Dwarf Pulsar
A Friend

Pulsar Dwarf White

I know that people thought this was possible but never saw one before. I am glad that we were able to find a system that does have a white dwarf pulsar. I do not think the white dwarf pulsar would make a good star drive like a normal white dwarf can.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2020 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

White Dwarf Pulsar UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Spectacular ultraviolet flash may finally explain how white dwarfs explode. For just the second time ever, astrophysicists have spotted a spectacular flash of ultraviolet (UV) light accompanying a white dwarf explosion. An extremely rare type of supernova, the event is poised to offer insights into several long-standing mysteries, including what causes white dwarfs to explode, how dark energy accelerates the cosmos and how the universe creates heavy metals, such as iron. Source 9w.

> TOPIC: White Dwarf Pulsar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,