Leonidas the Prince

Leonidas Prince - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 230
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Leonidas the Prince
A Friend

Leonidas the Prince

Leonidas, stands 5'9" tall with a lithe and muscular build. Leonidas has wavy black hair hair with big light brown eyes. His blessed mother always said his eyes were the color of a hawk's eyes. Even at his young age his beard is full.

Leonidas has tan skin from his time spent outdoors training and a face fair to look upon. Leonidas has chosen to meet the world head on and establish his destiny by first starting a trade in soldiering. Leonidas views alliances as important. Those who knew his father well said that he was a man of few words but when his father gave his word he meant it and when he called someone friend it was a bond to the death. This is how Leonidas will live his life as well.

Leonidas intends to do what is necessary in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. His father laid this destiny on him and Leonidas is determined not to let him down.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Leonidas the Prince
A Friend

Prince Leonidas

Advisor Description

Aenor was sweeping the steps of his place of worship around midday when he called to me. Yo, you there, can you help me move this stone. I saunter over and help him move and afterwards introduce myself. He looks at me oddly, I know yer father boy. He reaches to grasp my hand. Yer father was a goodly man. I thought it be you when I called to you. You have his likeness. I be here to help if you need it… but don't overuse my kindness. I believe in making your way… as did yer father.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Leonidas the Prince
A Friend

Leonidas the Prince Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Mother was always there for me. She protected my when I was too young to do so for myself. She taught all that she could. She told me tales of my father, of how they met, of their love, of their parting, and of the great loss she feels for him. Most importantly, she taught me what his plans for me were and it is those which drive me to this day, and will drive me to the next day, and the next. One day, long after I have fulfilled my destiny and I will meet my mother and father in the halls of vaunted Olympus.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Leonidas the Prince
A Friend

Prince Leonidas

Message to Advisor

Aenor, I had a successful day today. Although my accomplishments were minor at least I did something. I completed a few assignments and I intend on continuing doing this tomorrow. Mayhaps, if I complete enough of these assignments I will gain the experience necessary to join a soldierly troupe venturing outside the city bounds.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Leonidas the Prince
A Friend

Prince Leonidas

Relation Description

Sara has a button nose and eyes of green. Her auburn hair flows halfway down her back. She has one small braid on the left side, how pretty it is. Her full lips are colored with rouge, how different from mother she looks. Her pale skin is as light as mine is tanned. Her sensual hips sway slightly as she walks.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Leonidas the Prince
A Friend

Leonidas the Prince

Why Am I Leonidas?

I am free soul because freedom is the way of a ruler. I maintain my freedom by my wits and my strong arm. I shall maintain my freedom all the days of my life until I become the Ruler of Kings, and then I shall no longer be free, for I shall have traded my freedom for the burden of rulership.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Leonidas the Prince

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,