Preet Bharara

Preet Bharara - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Mar, 2017 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Attorney
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Preet Bharara

The high-profile US attorney in Manhattan, Preet Bharara, has indicated he will not submit a letter of resignation as requested by the Trump administration Friday -- placing the President in the position of having to fire him in a public standoff, sources tell CNN.

Bharara, who had been told after a meeting with the President-elect in November that he would stay on, felt blindsided by the move, the sources said.

According to a source familiar with the meeting between Trump and Bharara in November at Trump Tower, the President-elect asked Bharara to stay on the job and they shook hands. Trump directed Bharara to go out to the cameras and tell them, "I asked you to stay."

The White House has not responded to a request for an official comment on the matter. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Bharara Preet

He got his wish, he was fired from what I read. When it comes to what the upper executive wants if you show opposition then you get the hand palm really quick under the Trump administration. Why would he even want to stay if he is being told to leave.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

12th Mar, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Preet Bharara History & Civil Business Politics

I was thinking the same thing. Must really like the job but the Trump team doesn't like him. Everyone should know that politicians are very good at something that no one likes.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

> TOPIC: Preet Bharara

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,