Donald Trump Jr. - Page 3 of 4

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley said - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Donald Trump Jr Son of Donald Trump
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.
A Friend

Donald Trump Jr. - Page 3

He didn't have a choice there, the emails had apparently already been leaked to the news media. (Rumor is Kushner was the leak, but that is baseless conjecture so far as I know)

At that point, Jr could either release the emails himself and play the part of being cooperative and open, or wait for investigators to come knocking at his door anyways.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.
A Friend

Jr Trump Donald

Realy, I didn't know they were already leaked. That is new to me. I wondered why he did what he did… that makes sense.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Jr. History & Civil Business Politics

Lawmakers say Facebook holds the answers to the Trump's ties to Russia. Lawmakers say the way to truly know if Russia helped Trump win the presidency is to check Facebook. Nathan Rousseau Smith (Replying to: fantasticmrnate) reports. Source 9w.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.
A Friend

Page 3 Jr Trump Donald

Okay, I guess I can see this and if both sides agree, which they seem to, then they should do this. Of course, as the story said, will Facebook comply?

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Jr Trump Donald

President Donald Trump "Weighed in" on a statement that was released after his son, Donald Trump Jr., was revealed to have met with a Russian lawyer in 2016, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Tuesday.

"The statement that Don Jr. Issued is true," Sanders said. "There's no inaccuracy in the statement. The President weighed in as any father would, based on the limited information that he had."

The New York Times initially reported in early July that Trump Jr. Met with a Russian lawyer along with Jared Kushner and former campaign chair Paul Manafort in Trump Tower in June 2016. Trump Jr. Responded with a statement claiming the meeting was "Primarily" about adoption and its relation to US sanctions on Russia under the Magnitsky Act.

But shortly after that first report, it was shown the initial statement was misleading. The Times reported that Trump Jr. Accepted the meeting in hopes that it would yield damaging information on Hillary Clinton, but Trump Jr. Said he received no information of consequence. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr.

Donald Trump Jr. Tells Congress he met with Russians to get information about Clinton's 'fitness, character'. Donald Trump Jr. Told Senate investigators Thursday that he was skeptical about a June 2016 meeting with a Russian attorney that promised to deliver dirt on Hillary Clinton - but decided to go in case it revealed information concerning Clinton's "Fitness" to be president. "To the extent they had information concerning the fitness, character or qualifications of a presidential candidate, I believed that I should at least hear them out," the president's eldest son told investigators for the Senate Judiciary Committee in a statement released by the Trump Organization. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr. - Page 3

Donald Trump Jr. Would not tell House investigators Wednesday what he and his father discussed after reports surfaced about a June 2016 meeting he had in Trump Tower with Russians, citing attorney-client privilege because of the presence of attorneys during the exchange with his father.

President Donald Trump and his son had a conversation this summer after Trump Jr. Produced emails about his involvement in the Trump Tower meeting, according to Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat and the committee's ranking member who attended the Wednesday session. At the classified hearing, Trump Jr. Acknowledged speaking with senior White House aide Hope Hicks to help craft a response to the initial reports, sources said. Source 4y.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Jr. Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley said Thursday he wants to release the transcript of the committee's closed-door interview with Donald Trump Jr., joining Democrats on the committee who have pressed to make it public.

Grassley said he will now move to release all of the panel's interviews involving the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between a Russian lawyer and Trump Jr., the President's son-in-law Jared Kushner and former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort. "Let the public have access to it," he said of the transcripts. Ref. CNN.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump Jr.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,