Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 26 of 26

It is obvious to Lora that Poljen is not puzzled, - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4.7 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 42 108 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 8

Follower / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 26

The Heartwarder says...

Seeing the barbarian nod off causes Lora to smile. She knows that he is just worn out from the exertions of the last few days. She curls up against him on the bed and joins him in some much needed slumber.

After sleeping for quite some time she wakes up to him stirring. As he awakes she smiles." That was marvelous Muscles. We both needed that."

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Stories Side Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen wakes up, and is pleased to find Lora nestled in the crook of his arm, but is puzzled. He remembers nothing save for a few passionate kisses. But upon hearing her words of praise, his faces beams. "Yes, yes we did! You too were wonderful!" He kisses her cheek and once more leans back against the headboard of the bed. In a moment of extreme candor he says, "I know you plan to go your own way, Lora. I for one will miss you." He glances down at the dark-haired beauty and says, "I hope to run into you again. And again! !"

Post Date: 5.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear
Premium
(+)
Nikolaos Willahelm

Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos needing to fulfill his obligations arranges to have a private meeting with the local priest of Lathander.
"Good day brother Dawnbringer, it is a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for meeting with me today. I am sure you saw our recent arrival, and I am sure you have questions."
"I was sent to recover an object of great value to the church, which is why I have asked for your discretion and for you to meet me privately. The castle and my alliance with your Barron were an unexpected windfall. And speaking of windfalls, I also have had a financial one and would like to take this opportunity to make my tithe."
"Please allow me to show you the fruits of my labor." Nikolaos reaches into his bag of holding, and reverently retrieves the sundial with both hands. He places it on the table as carefully as if it were a newborn child. Raising his hands towards the sky he sings a prayer to Lathander.
The air around the artifact seems to burst into radiance, illuminating gold and rose colored design on the face of the plate. A road traveling into a sunset. The sun polished so finely that it appears to glow itself. Yet the gnomon cast a shadow so sharp and clean that there is no doubt as to its indication.
"This was gifted by Lathander to his awakened, and I am happy to see it returned. I trust that you can help see to the appropriate arrangements?"
"In regards to the castle, my associates and myself are looking for trustworthy individuals to employ in various tasks. If you have any recommendations as to honest workers, I would love your input."
"I also find myself in a situation that I have not been before. I have benefitted greatly in my life from the lessons I learned under the apprenticeships of more experienced men. I am now for the first time in a position where I can return the favor to the younger generation. Do you know of anyone who might benefit from my mentoring?"

Post Date: 5.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 8

Follower / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates

Page 26 Stories Side Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Heartwarder says...

Lora grins as he replies." I feel the same Poljen. Don't worry though. You will see me again soon. Maybe we will have more fun next time." She winks at him while wondering how he hasn't noticed that they are both fully clothed.

Post Date: 4.7 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Stories Side Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Cold Fury says...

It is obvious to Lora that Poljen is not puzzled, but more disappointed that he obviously doesn't remember what they did, or actually did not do. But has just enough pride not to ask her for more fun immediately.

Post Date: Wed Jan 17, 2018 - 14:48:22 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories to share interesting fact from one historian to you:
HistoricToday is: 17th January (GMT), in history on the 17th of January, 1971 AD the following birth happened:
Peter Winter: Australian decathlete (1996 Olympics)

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 2.2 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 3.5 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am