Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 50 of 54

Cratol moves forward as silently as he can - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2018 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 54 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 50

Cratol seeing one of the two trying to escape will attack the rider and take him off the horse so that he can remove this threat from the world. He will use a Ki point to use his super fast speed. Extra attack there just in case a AoO.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Perry returns to his bedroom, frustrated from his recent Lairs and Lizards failure, and sees a rat in the corner of his room. He pulls out his trusty harmonica and expends a Level 1 Bardic Spell Slot in order to cast the spell Dissonant Whispers dealing 3d6 Psychic damage to kill the rat, assuming it fails it's Wisdom Saving Throw that is, otherwise it will take half of that damage and still die because it is a rat.

13th Jul, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

In Character: Meanwhile, still in Waterdeep Tazskan is in a private, tavern room facing Hiziro a green male dragonborn, of similar age.

"Tazskan, son of Todorum Kolrandereash, I'm Hiziro's son of Ravokax Dorhinor. I challenge you to the rite of jiiguen," Hiziro's says glaring at him.

"If you loose, then I can mate with your sister, Soyries, and earn full entitlements of the Daardendrien clan," he adds, with a sinister smile.

"Then, you must realize if you loose, you must renounce any allegiance to Tiamat, to earn any entitlement's, from my clan," Tazskan answers.

"Don't be naive, you think because I'm a green dragonborn, that I worship Tiamat,"? Hiziro's snaps.
"The pathetic dragon gods, Tiamat, and Bahumat have never helped the dragornborn race, I definitely don't need their help," Hizirio adds.

"Well, I'm sorry to inform you Hizirio, that you have taken up to much of my time already," Tazskan, answers, with a smile.
"I must decline, the jiuguen because I have another family that urgently needs my help," Tazskan adds.

Suddenly, as Tazskan, waves his hands, he disappears from sight.

Specific Action: Tazskan, had just conjured up a dimension door spell. Reappearing 500 feet, away from the green dragonborn. He then contacts his familiar, Amabalis.
He sends his pseudodragon, to Poppo in the flying castle.

Will use the voice of the chain, feature to communicate. Ask Poppo if he can come and pick him up, from Waterdeep, then take him to where the others are currently situated. Or as close as practicable.

Out of Character: Dai, I will wait for your interaction to this before posting in main thread.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

It sounds to me like Taz's business would have taken all of 2 minutes. Should we just ret-con that he's with the group? The castle is now hundreds of miles away, I'd guess, so it would take Amabalis a long time to get there, and, just like when Cratol got grumpy, well.. More grumpy, Poppo isn't likely to abandon the group during a deadly quest to be someone's personal Uber service.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

We don't know how long it took to get to that point. KN keeps posting bits of some story he is on by himself, but we only see bits of it. Maybe Taz is working the same way. If Daishain says it is close enough in time to have happened, fine. He'll still need to make the Wisdom Save. If not, well, he misses out.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Indeed, given the length of time taken, there are two alternatives:

Retcon, Taz was with the group all along and was just quiet up to this point. He will need to make a DC 15 Wisdom save along with the others.

Wait, it will take half a day for the castle to get back to Taz, so it isn't going to come pick him up, not until the mess with Chuth is done with. Of course, this means that Taz will miss the current adventure.

Up to you Anron.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 50

The Protector. says...

Ok a few answers are in order, before I head over to main thread and rejoin group proper.

(1) Taz, is indeed not working the same way as Cratol, is. As Anron had been away from the game.
Apparently, not a lot of "Game" time had passed.

(2) I will, forget about summoning the pseudodragon to go and speak to Poppo. Therefore, that action never happened.

(3)Taz, did have the encounter with the green Dragonborn in Waterdeep. But made quick escape, with dimension door.

(4)Taz, did rejoin with the other's, but had kept it quiet about encounter. As there is a more pressing need, at hand.

(5) I will make Taz's DC 15 wisdom save in main thread.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

Cratol moves forward as silently as he can along with Percy. Hoping that what is making the chattering sounds does not see him.

+  « First of 54 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.