Sharlene Soomai Missing

Sharlene Soomai Missing - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Sharlene Soomai Missing
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sharlene Soomai Missing

Sharlene Soomai Missing

Sharlene Somai, 23, was last seen on Tuesday when she left her home at Petersfield Main Road, Chaguanas around 7:30 p.m. According her brother, Christopher Somai, his sister left the house to go to a nearby shop to purchase a phone card. Ref. Source 9g.

Sharlene Soomai Missing
Sharlene Soomai Missing (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Missing Soomai Sharlene

Title: Missing women

Comments: There have been reports recently about missing women here. . Many having been found alive and unharmed.It seems rather strange on a small island like Trinidad these found women have failed time and time again to inform their friends and families of their whereabouts from the time their absence were reported. I hope this missing lady will report soon that she is safe and well too.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Sharlene Soomai Missing
A Friend

Sharlene Soomai Missing Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If many women are disappearing then showing up later safe are they really safe or where they kidnapped for a good time before being released and told not to say anything or worse will happen to them.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Missing Soomai Sharlene

Name: Ashton

Title: Missing women

Comments: Really? Many have been found alive and well? Don't mislead the public with such ill-informed statement. The fact still remains that most of these young women who have been missing are still missing with no trace of their whereabouts. There is a legitimate problem in the country where young, attractive and beautiful women are being kidnapped, killed or used and the authorities are unable to advise the public of any development regarding their success to finding these women. It is a shame and a sad commentary to see what Trinidad and Tobago has now become.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Sharlene Soomai Missing
A Friend

Missing Soomai Sharlene

This is a terrible thing to have happen to so many women. If anyone were to tell me they are planning to vacation there I'd now advise against it.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Sharlene Soomai Missing
A Friend

Sharlene Soomai Missing

Yes sounds like there is real problem down in the islands I would not advise any one who is young and female to visit down there until they can figure out who is doing this with the young ladies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Sharlene Soomai Missing

Name: George

Title: Sharlene Soomai

Comments: Just this minute I read the horrible report that the body of this lady has been found and that she was murdered. I send my condolences to her friends family. I really do not understand what is going on on this island .It is a though we have on this island a bunch of wild and uneducated savages from a certain group of citizens who has inherited an urge to kill other human beings..As suggested this could be the result of another kidnapping gone wrong. There is just too many similar incidents of this nature lately.It won't at all surprise me.

> TOPIC: Sharlene Soomai Missing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,