Joining ROK II Walk Through

Joining Rok Ii Walk Through - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Oct, 2017 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available Going through the process from the ROK II site to registering in this Community.
28th Mar, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Someone reviews their first visit to ROK II and the steps of reading through and signing up to play:

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Through Walk II ROK Joining

A lot of people need to see something like this because they can get lost in a site like this easily if they don't put a little brain effort into joining. Its kind of funny because he did not make his intro properly and tried to continue. It might be a lesson in what not to do! *laugh*.

11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Joining ROK II Walk Through Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes, another video for those that need it. It was funny that he left his goof in there but I'm glad he did because so many make that mistake.

13th Oct, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Through Walk II ROK Joining

I will like to see more videos similar to the way this one is presented about different parts of the game. I know there is the ROK II manual but sometimes seeing someone explaining something makes it digest better *wink*.

> TOPIC: Joining ROK II Walk Through

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,