Blind & Autistic

Blind Autistic - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Sep, 2021 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Christopher Duffley
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2015 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Blind & Autistic

Blind, Autistic Boy Leaves Viewers in Tears as He Sings “Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord”

In May 2001, Christopher Duffley was born at 26 weeks, weighing only one pound and 12 ounces with cocaine in his system. He was blind, autistic, and suffered from a host of other medical ailments. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2015 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Autistic and Blind

When I read stories like this the first thing I thing about are the caring parents who overcame many challenges to get the child to that stage.

28th Mar, 2015 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Blind & Autistic Health & Special Psychology

That's very true. People tend to focus on the great progress autistic children make which of course is very important but behind such progress are amazing parents worth of admiration for their sacrifice and commitment.

27th Sep, 2021 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Autistic and Blind

People forget about their parent's patience. To be a parent of a blind child it takes lots of work and dedication.

> TOPIC: Blind & Autistic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,