Abnninja Army Pics - Page 2 of 3

Hunter, Thanks. That picture with Kathleen - Page 2 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:53pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 22 58 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 
Best of  Army Pics
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)

Abnninja Army Pics - Page 2

That's a great pic Ninja! I only see one though. I see the one with you and your cousin.

Post Date: 23 October 2018 - 12:33 am / Post ID: #

"If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you don't understand the problems and you don't understand the technology." -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)

Abnninja Army Pics Gallery Forum International

Yeah that is all I am seeing too. Maybe he hid the other one so we have to search for it.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Page 2 Pics Army Abnninja

And here is the next one. Sorry, only one of the pictures was saved last time.

Attached Image
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)

Pics Army Abnninja

That's nice as well. I'm glad to see you have the confidence to sport a pink shirt.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics

Ha, real men can wear pink. I'm secure in my masculinity. Anyway, with my Mediterranean coloring I look darn good in pink! |B).

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:30am

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)

Page 2 Abnninja Army Pics

I do not wear pink very much but I do have a cowboy hat. I do not wear it much I may have to find a picture of me with mine on now. *laugh*.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)

You're very decorated at least I can see that in your pic with your cousin which needs to be cropped better I think. What's your current rank?

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Abnninja Army Pics
A Friend

Abnninja Army Pics International Forum Gallery - Page 2

Hunter,

Thanks. That picture with Kathleen is from a long time ago. And yeah, I didn't do a very good job on that one.

I retired as a Chief Warrant Officer 3 after a few too many tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. I actually ended up with a few more awards after 911, some of which I could have done without. Ive found that when people get put in extreme situations we usually do what we have to do. Sometimes the Army gives an award for that. In truth, I was just reacting to help my buddies for some of my awards. If I had time to think, I may not have done it.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 5:37pm

Guest please SHARE: "Abnninja Army Pics" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

If Abnninja Army Pics is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Abnninja Army Pics

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Top 20 Liked

1. KNtoran - 401
2. Pandora - 334
3. FarSeer - 300
4. Vincenzo - 241
5. Nighthawk - 225
6. Funbikerchick - 182
7. Malexander - 149
8. Kyrroeth - 144
9. Daishain - 138
10. Krakyn - 136
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. DianeC - 110
12. Krusten - 108
13. Dbackers - 91
14. Howe6079 - 82
15. Bwren - 69
16. Aericsteele - 67
17. Geenie - 63
18. Gknightbc - 61
19. JPatt - 57
20. Smudge - 52

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Knightslay 10 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Knightslay 3.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $291 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Anronrosby - $46
Silencedmind - $45
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes