If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life

If Play Video Game Real Life - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
8th Apr, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

If you could play a video game as though it were real life which video game would you play?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Mischief,

For me it would have to be Neverwinter Nights. It's an old game. It calls out to my adventurous spirit.

9th Apr, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I was thinking of the Sims… any version. I would have those people wrapped around my finger, they would just be too predictable. *laugh*.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Skyrim I like the scenes and I could build my dream house out in the wilderness away form others. Have a couple nice maids and life would be grand *smile*.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

I like that. I guess for me it's the adrenaline junkie thing though. I'd rather be someplace where I could go out and adventure and get a good adrenaline rush every now and again. You have your maids, I'll go find a gang of orcs to kill to save the maiden… cool.gif.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh I did not say I would not be out adventuring. I would be doing that but having someone to scrub my back when I got back to help clean up is almost a must *smile* Orcs, dark elves, Vampires, giants and even dragons is something that is great. Going out to bet them and then improve my skills and armor is a must.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life

Kn,

Now I see the wisdom in your plan and I kind of like it. Great idea and in a pretty cool setting too.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Yes I play Skyrim a lot when I am not on here. I should work on my online Skyrim play. I have not been there for over a month *smile* I do like the world of the elder scrolls.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,